Who Would you Trade for Aaron Rodgers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love Aaron Donald and Todd Gurley.. I mean LOVE...But I would trade either or maybe even both together to get Aaron Rodgers...Don't know about trade values, but I know we'd have to give up a lot thats real...What think you?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Nope.

2 players for 1, 2 that will still be playing after Aaron Rodgers retires.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The St. Louis Arch!
missouri-st-louis-gateway-arch-night.jpg

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
The whole of the St. Louis Rams offense (backups included) and a first rounder.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I mean this in the nicest way possible..

but if you'd trade Aaron Donald AND Todd Gurley for Aaron Rodgers you're an idiot

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Man, I'd trade a lot for Rodgers. But... he's been pretty bad of late, proof that even the best QB in the NFL needs a team around him with a decent run game and O-line.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Nope, not trading two young guys under 25 for a guy who's 31 years old.
It is worth noting that top-tier QBs can play at a high level until their late 30's, while DTs and RBs decline pretty badly at 30. But your point is well taken.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Jeff Fisher and Foles

No way im trading Donald and Gurley. They better be Rams for life!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Our team. All of it. Players, coaches, front office people, hell, even the fucking secretaries and cheerleaders. You don't even have to give me Rodgers in return. How about a fucking ice cream sandwich?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
We don't need Aaron Rogers. We just need a QB that can be merely average, middle of the road. Accurate enough to hit an open WR once in a while. Enough ability to recognize when a WR is open.

Right now I'm having trouble thinking of a current starting QB that wouldn't be an upgrade over Foles.