Who would be on your Rams Mount Rushmore?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
If you watch Sportscenter I am sure you heard the talk about Lebron and him naming the NBA's Rushmore. Thought it would be interesting to ask who you would have for your Rams version of it.

For me it would be, Sam Bradford, Tavon Austin, Schotty, and Fisher.... :imsorry

Just kidding, I am just picturing some of you guys bashing your computer screens in after reading that... :pcmad :lol1

In all seriousness though mine would be, keep in mind I am only 23 so mine will be more towards more recent players that I have seen more. Also keep in mind, that in my life time I have only seen good Rams football for about 5-6 years.

1. Warner
2. Vermeil
3. Bruce
4. Faulk

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Since I only date back to 79 myself...

1. Jack Youngblood
2. Dickerson
3. Warner
4. Faulk

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im a younger guy so I'm gonna stick with rams players i actually got the chance to see live, i feel it would be too difficult to include players I've only seen highlights of or heard stories about. That being said. In no particular order.

1) Marshall Faulk
2) Dick Vermeil
3) Kurt Warner
4) Orlando Pace

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Deacon Jones
Kurt Warner
Marshall Faulk
Carroll Rosenbloom