Who Wins "Ironic Boo" Battle?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

To Which Player Will Ram Fans Forward The "Bruuuce" Tradition?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
o6shgc-b88706335z_120160506211919000gimgeba7_10.jpg

Ram's Receivers Pharoh Cooper, (left) and Nelson Spruce, (right) in a light moment during training camp.

For years, Rams fans enjoyed the Hall of Fame career of Wide Receiver, Isaac Bruce. At some point, early in his career, Bruce began receiving an ironic sounding cheer, by the home crowd, when he would make a catch. (Presumably, once the team moved to St. Louis?)

The cheer, sounding like a "Boo" was actually "Bruuuuce", of course, the receiver's last name. The practice went on throughout his career, as the beloved receiver made play after play for the GSOT, to the delight of the crowd.

Now, with the Rams in LA, the team has two new receivers that have impressed in training camp. Assuming both Pharoh Cooper and Nelson Spruce make the team, (I know. Humor me) and contribute, who, if anyone, does the ROD community envision capturing the heart of the fans with the phonetic "Oooh" of love, when they catch passes the next several years?

Will it be Coooop?

Will it be Spruuuuuce?

Neither?

Vote in the poll! Thanks.

:cheers:

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
If Nelson Spruce is out there making plays like Isaac Bruce then I don't see why he can't carry on the tradition. However, he has to earn it first. For now, it belongs to Bruuuuuuuuce!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow. Tie vote, so far. Obviously these guys are all going to have to earn respect from the fans. I do not envision either of them reaching the level of Ike, but I do have a good feeling the Los Angeles Rams will be known again for having quality wide receiver talent.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
IDK...Spruce would be almost too easy!