''WHO WILL REPRESENT TONIGHT ''

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
ALLRIGHT GUY'S WIN OR LOSE WHICH OF OUR DOGS ARE GONNA BREAK LOSE AND ATTACK ON OFFENSE OR DEFENSE??????? REAL RAMS FANS TALK TO ME!!! DONT BE SCARED!!

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
AIRWARNER13 said:
ALLRIGHT GUY'S WIN OR LOSE WHICH OF OUR DOGS ARE GONNA BREAK LOSE AND ATTACK ON OFFENSE OR DEFENSE??????? REAL RAMS FANS TALK TO ME!!! DONT BE SCARED!!

On offense I've got my money on a BQ TD from Bradford. Im saying he finishes with 3 catches for 29 yards and a TD. Not a great line, but he flashes why we took him with the first pick in the 2nd round.

Watch out for Rok, too. If he holds up in pass pro, I'll bet he has a really good game.

On D, I'll say Kendall Langford has his way with the Chiefs interior OL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
AIRWARNER13 said:

On offense I've got my money on a BQ TD from Bradford. Im saying he finishes with 3 catches for 29 yards and a TD. Not a great line, but he flashes why we took him with the first pick in the 2nd round.

Watch out for Rok, too. If he holds up in pass pro, I'll bet he has a really good game.

On D, I'll say Kendall Langford has his way with the Chiefs interior OL.
i am with you ''libertadocks'' on that because if ''givens n quick '' dont catch on in the next 6 weeks and produce something near what we expect or what'' fish'' expects how's that gonna look
seeing how we did little for the oline talk to me????????

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'M GOING TO GO WITH MY BOY QUINN AND LANGFORD. BEASTING ALL DAY. REAL TALK R KELLY SON.

OFFENSE. I'M LOOKING FOR THE OFFENSIVE LINE TO SHOW THEY'VE PROGRESSED IN LEARNING THE SCHEME. BE ABLE TO PICK UP FUCKING BLITZES. SAME GOES FOR PEAD.

I AIN'T SCARED!

RAMS BOUT TO BE ALL UP IN DAT ASS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ALLRIGHT ''USERNAME'' HOUR N HALF BEFORE LIKELY DEFEAT A FEW OF US SHOW SOME A LITTLE ''FAITH'' IN OUR TEAM ERR UMM ''PAUL'' LOL LOL '' LET'S GO SOME GIT SOME RAMS''

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
On D... J Jenks with a pick 6. Quinn and JL will make some big plays.

On O... Givens with a TD and Pead will settle down and produce.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Pead will make amends for a nervous previous showing. He will score a TD. Rok Watkins will win a job today with his play. McLeod will continue to flash and earn a roster spot at safety. Bradford will complete a deep ball, and Softli will choke on a hot dog. Pettis will continue to impress with his sticky fingers. Quick will have at least 3 catches. Quinn and Long will both have sacks.