Who Wants Denver To Embarass The Seahags?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
From a home town point of view I want Denver to win, like 120 -7 LOL.
But from a pure fan of football standpoint I would like to see it come down to the 4th Q. As long as Denver wins.

Ideally, I'd like to see Peyton throw a game winning TD to Thomas while being covered by Sherman. Then I'd like to see Thomas say after the game "That's what happens when you put a mediocre player to cover me when the games on the line".

A55VA6

Legend
I just want to see Peyton win another ring so people can shut up about him not being the best ever.

But then again, pretty much every past Super Bowl champion struggles the following season. Wouldn't mind that happening to the Seahawks.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish Peyton wasn't too much of a class act to beat sherman for a TD and than get in front of a camera and say " Im the best QB of all time...etc"

A55VA6

Legend
I wish Peyton wasn't too much of a class act to beat sherman for a TD and than get in front of a camera and say " Im the best QB of all time...etc"
Yeah, Peyton's too classy and respectful. No way in hell he'd ever do that. lol

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Last NFC West team to win the Superbowl. Your St. Louis Rams, let's make it two or three in a row from our division!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't want anyone from our division winning besides the Rams.

I do not want a blowout I want it to be a painful loss not an embarrassment

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
I want the Seahawks to lose so that their fans can return into the depths that they came from. God how I hate them so much!

RFIP

Well I'll be rooting for Denver for sure, if its a blow out all the better but as long a sits by 1 point I'm fine.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Number 16 in the officiating crew is a good friend of mine. He is the side judge. If Sherman give him some sh*t he is ready to smile and flag him. This may be his last game officiating anyway. 23 years officiating is a long time!

Ram_of_Old

NFC WEST baby! Seahawks, love them or hate them, are representing our division.

If it were the Cards from the NFC West, I would agree. But Carol and his cut throats don't deserve it. They are a different team on the road. I predict a blow out!

had

Rookie
Likely, I am alone here. I want the Seahawks to win. John Elway has become, for me, like Elvis. He's up there like King Elway. Bugs the sh*t out of me.

The only thing I hate about the Seahawks is Earl Thomas.

But really, I don't hate that team, and I don't get the hate for them. Pete Carrol a cheater? When? I guess I missed the memo. Pete Carrol has helped a lot of kids through the USC program. I do hate USC. But that's another subject.

The last time the Rams played Seattle in the playoffs, we punked them. Marc Bulger went nuts. Remember?

They've done nothing. Nothing.

What's to hate?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I like Denver and I like Manning. But, if the 'hawks win, surely that just goes to show how strong our division is??? And will also make beating them twice next year even sweeter ;)

Ram_of_Old

If the Hags do win, like most winning SB teams, they may begin to fall apart. I don't know how many free agents will be coming up on their team. A case in point are the Ravens. They won it all last year and didn't even make the playoffs this year cause they put all their cash into an above average quarterback.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
This is who they have coming up as FAs:

Seattle Seahawks

Tarvaris Jackson, QB
Michael Robinson, FB
Arceto Clark, WR
Golden Taint, WR
Bryan Walters, WR
Kellen Davis, TE
Anthony McCoy, TE
Breno Giacomini, OL
Paul McQuistan, OL
Jason Spitz, OL
Michael Bennett, DE
Chris Baker, DT
Tony McDaniel, DT
Clinton McDonald, DT
O'Brien Schofield, LB
Chris Maragos, S
Steven Hauschka, K

Not really a lot of must have talent there. I think they'll want to keep FB Robinson, OL Giacomini and OL McQuistan, the K Huaschka. But you have to think they will need to start accounting for the following season when they may have to pony up some big bucks for FAs.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
OK since I've stumped yall
Imagine Jim Harbaugh with his team around him asking

"Who Wants Denver To Embarass The Seahags?"

Answer: " Everybody"

Ram_of_Old

I am predicting a blowout, cause the 12th man can't get a ticket. Watch for the Denver D to step up and shut the Buzzards down.