Who starts at LB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
How often will the Rams have 3 LBs on the field together? Maybe 5-10 plays a game? I'm thinkin big nickle will be the base D and they can pull a S and add a CB as needed.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Like others I thought this spot would go to Forrest, but after looking at the pre season snap counts, Forrest is way behind. Littleton may be the surprise starter. I don't have snaps for the vikings game, but the defensive snap counts for the first three games are as follows:

Littleton- 70
Grigbsy- 37
Forrest- 22

Special Teams Snaps

Forrest- 38
Littleton- 31
Grigsby- 17

Forrest will obviously be a heavy special teams contributor, but Littleton may be the guy at SLB.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Littleton really popped in one of the preseason games. I remember mentioning his name in the game thread. The guy is a smooth athlete

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
It has to be Forrest. He is the only one with size.

Like others I thought this spot would go to Forrest, but after looking at the pre season snap counts, Forrest is way behind. Littleton may be the surprise starter. I don't have snaps for the vikings game, but the defensive snap counts for the first three games are as follows:

Littleton- 70
Grigbsy- 37
Forrest- 22

Special Teams Snaps

Forrest- 38
Littleton- 31
Grigsby- 17

Forrest will obviously be a heavy special teams contributor, but Littleton may be the guy at SLB.
Forrest may get the first shot at it...But Littleton has played the best...followed by Grigsby....

…..

Legend
I like the speed of Littleton. Ton of energy there!

But I'm kinda thinkin we'll have Ayers back if they don't hurt his feelings too much with the pay cut.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Ogletree, that might be it. Would think that we will see Ogletree sided by #26 & #31 with #25 & #38 on the field behind them. Sure do not see Gregg installing a rookie when he can have all these young vets with 5,4, 4 & 3 yrs worth of game experience. Like LACHAMP46 reminded us Mo sure flashed playmaker on one series where he played OSLB'er & had back to back tacks for looses.