Who starts at LB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
im shocked a bit by the Ayers cut. Who starts in his spot?

Last edited by a moderator:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hopefully Forrest. Alexander is probably going to play free safety, so we need a rookie to step up at linebacker.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I certainly do not have a problem with Barron & Alexander being our starting OSLB'ers with Ogletree in the Middle. Outside Corners of Gaines & Johnson with McDonald & Davis as our starting safeties.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
im shocked a bit by the Sayers cut. Who starts in his spot?
Our nickle back honestly. Ayers took less than half the snaps last year and that's with the other OLB out most of the year so that tells you how much the 3rd LB was on the field in 2015.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With all the Cuts, some unexpected, I'm waiting to see how the Rams stack their Depth Chart!!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
This is a scary LB crew vs a run heavy team. Seriously see these guys easily getting steamrolled vs big run blockers.

And without another big guy in rotation with or occasionally next to Brockers on obvious short yardage rushing plays, seems to only exacerbate the problem. jmo.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It has to be Forrest. He is the only one with size.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
I certainly do not have a problem with Barron & Alexander being our starting OSLB'ers with Ogletree in the Middle. Outside Corners of Gaines & Johnson with McDonald & Davis as our starting safeties.

One huge problem that leaves you with zero backup safeties.

SLB will play limited snaps. I'm guessing its Forrest because he has the most size and could be the best against the run

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Ayers isn't really a starter. We use more 2 lb formations. So a nickel gets the start!

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't give a shit how you look at it. No matter how often he played. He played the roll of starting SLB. Someone has to play those snaps. I didn't see enough from any of the rookies. Forrest is the only thing close. Makes me nervous.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I don't give a crap how you look at it. No matter how often he played. He played the roll of starting SLB. Someone has to play those snaps. I didn't see enough from any of the rookies. Forrest is the only thing close. Makes me nervous.
If you don't give a shit how you look at it then why ask?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It has to be Forrest. He is the only one with size.

Has to be, Forrest showed quite a bit in preseason always in position and filling the holes albeit not against the ones.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
All the guys that are saying Forrest I'm thinking your all right. Ayers play was really bad this preseason for what he gets paid