Who is your guy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I'm going with Benny Cunningham myself. If he makes the team I think that will mean we're going to have a dynamite set of RBs because I think all the other ones are very good themselves.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
LesBaker said:
El Juggernauto said:
you guys gonna follow around my threads and keep posting about your damn droids? lol

Yeah, we are. And in an aggressive fashion designed to cause you discomfort.

Thread effectively DERAILED!!!

At least when I stopped reading at page one.

Gotta agree on Davis. Cunningham is my other and possibly #1.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Flipper_336 said:
Philip Lutzenkirchen for me. Loved his play at Auburn and I think that he can cement a role in the team as a third tight end/half-back hybrid, as well as a special teams contributor.

I'm just working through this thread... but from the first page (so far) this was my thought...

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I think we have quite a few good TEs already. If I'm going to hope for a UDFA to make the roster I don't want him replacing another player who's almost as good. That's why I almost picked Cody but then I realized he doesn't need my mental support because he'll probably make the team just because we're so thin there.

A55VA6

Legend
DR RAM said:
Benny and Ray-Ray.
I agree.

I think Ray-Ray will be a strong addition to the team. Possible Dunbar replacement if he doesn't return?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My guy is Ganaway. Just love the story that he's working at Jimmy Johns during the offseason. Seems like a good guy. I wouldn't mind seeing him make the roster.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
^i really like Gannaway too. Why does everyone seem to love B.Cunningham? I don't know too much about him.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
El Juggernauto queried:
i really like Gannaway too. Why does everyone seem to love B.Cunningham? I don't know too much about him.

He looked really good in college before he blew out his knee. Much better than any of our other RBs except Pead IMO. More importantly, I think all our runners are at the very least decent, so if Benny makes it that would mean he's showing stuff and standing out in practice that is better than just decent. Add those two things together and that's why I'm rooting for him.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thought it would be important to mention that I just got myself a Galaxy S4. Love it. It makes the 4 iPhones in my house look very small.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Did you get the active? I love the thought of not having to worry about water

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
El Juggernauto said:

Remember when we used to stay on topic? Haha, me either.

I think Cody Davis will make it, so I'm not even sure you can count him in this.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Oh he counts. There are a lot of young unproven guys. For him to make it a guy like Matt Daniels might have to be cut. He is gonna have to out play him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
El Juggernauto said:

Verizon doesn't have it... only at&t. So I couldn't get that one,,, but I would have if it was an option.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's see; Pettis, Givens, Quick, Austin, Bailey... probably one more makes it here.

Radway?

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
CGI_Ram mentioning one of our unknown WRs:
Let's see; Pettis, Givens, Quick, Austin, Bailey... probably one more makes it here.

Radway?

Outside of the top 5 I'd hate to have to bet money on any of them. I have no clue who the front runner would be. Probably Radway or Johnson have the best chance simply because they've got a year under their belts.

Watercop

UDFA
El Juggernauto said:
you guys gonna follow around my threads and keep posting about your damn droids? lol
These are not the droids you are looking for! Mine would have to be Cody Davis.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Watercop said:
El Juggernauto said:
These are not the droids you are looking for! Mine would have to be Cody Davis.
That would be a good iphone meme.