LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn, Eiza Gonzalez from 3 Body Problem is smokin
an-idiot-s-break-down-of-the-3-body-problem-book-series.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What the hell did Megan Fox do to herself? If somebody hadn't told me it was her I wouldn't have known. At one time I'd have, and maybe did, put her in here.

m4n4ottrtdpc1.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What the hell did Megan Fox do to herself? If somebody hadn't told me it was her I wouldn't have known. At one time I'd have, and maybe did, put her in here.

m4n4ottrtdpc1.jpg
The boobs look great though

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A couple of French actresses here.
Sophie Marceau, older now but in Braveheart she captured my attention.
Sophie Marceau.jpg

and Cara Bossom who is still a slender youngster at 18 or 19 and just appeared in Monsieur Spade on AMC.
MV5BOTdmNTU3YzQtZTM0Zi00ZjJkLTkwN2EtNGI4MjViYjU0NmEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It’s Iowa. He probably is.

That's West "By God" Virginia you're thinking of my Brudda from across the pond. That's the one State that has residents who have family trees that do not fork. LOL.

Iowa is out in the middle of farm country and purple mountains majesty... but their family trees do fork (for the most part).

Last edited:

Tano

Legend
That's West "By God" Virginia you're thinking of my Brudda from across the pond. That's the one State that has residents who have family trees that do not fork. LOL.

Iowa is out in the middle of farm country and purple mountains majesty... but their family trees do fork (for the most part).
You need to also include the back woods of Tennessee and Kentucky