Who is One Stranger That You Still Remember

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw this topic while surfing YouTube and watched the below video and it was powerful. Give it a look and then offer your stranger experience to the pile. Mine is this:
I was a child and I remember going into a bathroom above a small store. It was the kind of place that only exists in memory now, because they've all been torn down. I remember the starkness and age of the stairs and then in the bathroom with 1930's era tile. There was a non-operational dime entry lock on the door, which was meant to keep vagrants out when it functioned. I had to go and the urinal was set too high for me because I was too short. I went into the stall and didn't want to sit on the seat nor to touch it, so I stood and peed with poor aim. I saw the mess that I'd made, but the upper floor seemed deserted. I didn't want to clean it up and no one was around, so I opened the door to quickly leave.. My way was blocked by an old black man dressed in a 1960's era suit, thin tie with a dark hat.I don't remember what he said or if he said anything. He did point to the mess I'd made. I think he had strange eyes, which might have been cataracts. I was terrified because I'd never been face to face with a black person man before, even though I had grown up in the LA area. I used toilet paper and cleaned the seat as best I could and then quickly left. After that, I always have left a public restroom stall cleaner than when I found it because of this encounter.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrY7YQ7Vm2I

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
When they started busing for schools back in the day,had to catch a public bus the 1st day.

My Mother had to go to work beforehand so I was off by myself.

Told the bus driver where I had to go ,but didn't know the stop etc etc etc. Could he please tell,Nope he didn't.

Gave me some crap and threw me off the bus at the end of the route. Well walked over to the Shell gas station in Morningside near Downtown Miami that was there on the 60s.

Well best Stranger ever met was the manager there. Told him needed help calling my mom,didn't know how to get her at work .

Told him only had change for launch,not another bus nor phone calls etc etc, heck I was only 7 and in the 3rd grade.

Well he called my Mother at Southern Bell got a hold of her. Put me on the phone and she said,just do what the manager says.

Well while I was sitting there,he bought me a launch and it was awesome, asked if I was full ok etc etc.

Then he walked me up to the bus ,the driver opened the door and said I take a break now, no one on till I'm done.

Shell manager ask me was that the driver that dropped me off ,Yeap I said cause he was.

Well then the Manager told the Driver ,the kid is getting to get on the Bus now and you're going to drop him off in the right spot.

And if I find you don't, cause I know his mother's number and your bus,I'll get you fired and report you to the police for doing this to such a young child.

Then he told me here's 5 bucks if anything happens just get a cab and if that happens tell your mom to call.

Now 5 bucks back in 68 to a kid in Miami,Yee Haw but mom got it when she came home lol.

I don't think I'll ever forget that Manager.

Last edited:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In college I needed some extra work to help pay for food. I got offered a job to take a bus from Colorado Sprimgs to the western edge of Utah to pick up a work van. It had a bad timing belt and was left to get fixed. Two days of work for 150.00, it was a jackpot for a broke college kid in 1993. While on the bus I sat next to another guy in college. We BS’ed most of the ride. Probably an hour before my stop the guy in front of us turned around and spit on the window. Older black male, very disheveled appearance. Both of us were like what the F***. He mumbled he would kill both of us. I was 3 years in self defense training and ignored the guy. Thinking, man I’d whoop him. The guy next to me was pissed off. Telling me he was going to confront the guy at the next stop(my stop). When we got there we both stood up immediately. The guy was standing and I could tell he was extremely agitated. Then I noticed he was clutching a pair of old scissors in his hand. I grabbed the guys arm next to me and gestured for the other guy to go ahead of us. He did and I advised the guy next to me to drop it. This may have been one of those moments that my life was spared. In mind I was tough, now I know I would have been seriously injured or worse. It was the last time I took a bus trip anywhere.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
When I was in my early 30’s, fresh off a divorce in which I got cleaned out, I was at Roy’s - a neighborhood bar that I started frequenting because drinking when you’re agitated and depressed is smart. One night there was an older Asian dude there with his girl. He was probably early 50’s, short, thin, maybe 150 lbs.

Anyway, he got hammered, grew some beer muscles, and started mouthing off at people loudly. After a few minutes he called out the entire bar in broken English. Anyone who wanted to follow him outside could catch a beating. So I figured, “yeah, that’s my cue. I can’t kill my ex, but I can kill this guy.”

Went outside, stood in front of him, and listened to all the ways he was gonna end me, just waiting for his first move. After a minute or so of this no-action sumbitch yelling, his voice started cracking. Then he started sobbing uncontrollably. Shocked me. So I asked if he was okay. Turns out, he was also just divorced. Lost his house, money, kids, whole 9. We ended up going across the street to another joint and talked most of the night. Learned all about him, and he was actually a very honorable hard-working guy who also had a slut ex-wife who did him wrong. The girl he had been at Roy’s with was his sister, so she joined us. She told me all about how Jianjun was a dedicated father, husband and businessman who was saving to buy his wife a home. He sacrificed so much for his family and she ended up royally screwing this guy over. So I could relate.

I mean, just goes to show that there’s some shit going on with people that you just don’t know sometimes. Heartbreaking story to hear, but it taught me a lesson. Sometimes stress gets the best of you, so you don’t have to engage every idiot that gets squirrelly. You also don’t have to GET squirrelly in a bar of drunk dudes either. Lol. That rarely ends well.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don't suppose the insanely hot Asian chick I saw at the gym this morning is the kind of answer you're looking for, no?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I recall a stranger I met back in the early 90's. I was standing in line at the Palomino club in LA. There was this really cute blonde in line with a couple female friends in front of me. We started talking and when I got around to asking her name I was surprised to find out her name was Ginger Lynn Allen. We hung out the whole night and she gave me her phone number at the end. A couple days later I was telling a buddy of mine about it and he broke out with a couple of her movies. Saw her taking a 2 footer and decided no thanks and never called.

Ellard80

Legend
I recall a stranger I met back in the early 90's. I was standing in line at the Palomino club in LA. There was this really cute blonde in line with a couple female friends in front of me. We started talking and when I got around to asking her name I was surprised to find out her name was Ginger Lynn Allen. We hung out the whole night and she gave me her phone number at the end. A couple days later I was telling a buddy of mine about it and he broke out with a couple of her movies. Saw her taking a 2 footer and decided no thanks and never called.

another definition for "skills that pay the bills" though....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I wasn't going to be the 1st one to go down that road, but now that it's been brought up... I'll throw this out there.

Honestly, this is the only STRANGER that comes to my mind at all.

This was at least 20 years ago. A few of my friends talked me into going to a rave that was being held out in the middle of nowhere in the Ocala National Forest. It was happening out there to avoid law enforcement obviously. That forest is about 80 miles north of Orlando and it is massive. Anyway... it was set up with different stages for bands/DJs that were separated by enough space that you couldn't really hear the music from other stages. That way multiple different kinds of music was always available. You just had to walk. There were also different areas that were set up throughout the woods for people just to chill out together. All of the stages and chill spots were powered by generators. It was quite a setup really.

Needless to say, when you go to a rave... you get fucked up. And there are various different ways one might want to use at a rave to reach the level of fucked up you might desire. I'm sure you're following me here.

My friends and I had definitely reached our desired level of fucked up. The guys I was with were basically wanting to just sit in one of the chill spots and zone out. Me,,, I was the opposite. I wasn't in the mood to sit still at all. I told them I was going to walk my ass around to some of the other spots and stages.

I came up on a big ass abandoned bus. It was turned into one of the chill spots. I stepped up into it and there was some great music playing inside. There were black lights hung up and all kinds of colored chalk shit that was all over the inside of this bus that was glowing from the lights. Most of the seats were no longer in the bus but there were some. There were a bunch of beanbag chairs in there though and a large cooler full of ice cold water bottles. I walked to the back of that bus, grabbed a bottle of water and sat in one of the few remaining original bus chairs.

When I walked up into that bus, there were a few people in there finishing their waters. They all got up and left a few minutes after I sat down. So I was in there by myself for a while. Then, a group of 3 or 4 chicks came in. They grabbed waters and all started dancing together. They were all in their early 20's, so younger than me. I was extremely happy with my view and these girls were all very friendly. One of them basically started dancing right up in front of my chair like she was dancing just for me to watch. Kinda like a stripper does when you get a table dance... but this chick wasn't stripping. It was fucking hot though. Next thing I know... this dancing girl and I are the only ones on that bus. She starts giving me a lap dance and it goes on from there.

Did the deed right there in that bus seat. She got up and danced her happy little ass right off that bus. Neither one of us even asked the other's name. It was perfect. LOL. Then, her friends jumped back in and tell me that they had fun watching us and they bolted. I sat there and drank another water.

I told my friends about it when I went back to where they'd planted themselves. They got their asses up then... but those chicks were never seen again... and we searched all over those damn woods. Gone.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I remember this older Black man when I was fifteen, or sixteen, on the Metro link going home from school. I had my head down because...well, that was me. Still is, in a way. I had zero confidence back then. He told me to keep my head up, that there was plenty of time in old age where it would be literally hard to keep my head up.

He had exited the bus after the next stop, and I never saw him again, not even on other subsequent Metro rides.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I wasn't going to be the 1st one to go down that road, but now that it's been brought up... I'll throw this out there.

Honestly, this is the only STRANGER that comes to my mind at all.

This was at least 20 years ago. A few of my friends talked me into going to a rave that was being held out in the middle of nowhere in the Ocala National Forest. It was happening out there to avoid law enforcement obviously. That forest is about 80 miles north of Orlando and it is massive. Anyway... it was set up with different stages for bands/DJs that were separated by enough space that you couldn't really hear the music from other stages. That way multiple different kinds of music was always available. You just had to walk. There were also different areas that were set up throughout the woods for people just to chill out together. All of the stages and chill spots were powered by generators. It was quite a setup really.

Needless to say, when you go to a rave... you get fucked up. And there are various different ways one might want to use at a rave to reach the level of fucked up you might desire. I'm sure you're following me here.

My friends and I had definitely reached our desired level of fucked up. The guys I was with were basically wanting to just sit in one of the chill spots and zone out. Me,,, I was the opposite. I wasn't in the mood to sit still at all. I told them I was going to walk my ass around to some of the other spots and stages.

I came up on a big ass abandoned bus. It was turned into one of the chill spots. I stepped up into it and there was some great music playing inside. There were black lights hung up and all kinds of colored chalk shit that was all over the inside of this bus that was glowing from the lights. Most of the seats were no longer in the bus but there were some. There were a bunch of beanbag chairs in there though and a large cooler full of ice cold water bottles. I walked to the back of that bus, grabbed a bottle of water and sat in one of the few remaining original bus chairs.

When I walked up into that bus, there were a few people in there finishing their waters. They all got up and left a few minutes after I sat down. So I was in there by myself for a while. Then, a group of 3 or 4 chicks came in. They grabbed waters and all started dancing together. They were all in their early 20's, so younger than me. I was extremely happy with my view and these girls were all very friendly. One of them basically started dancing right up in front of my chair like she was dancing just for me to watch. Kinda like a stripper does when you get a table dance... but this chick wasn't stripping. It was fucking hot though. Next thing I know... this dancing girl and I are the only ones on that bus. She starts giving me a lap dance and it goes on from there.

Did the deed right there in that bus seat. She got up and danced her happy little ass right off that bus. Neither one of us even asked the other's name. It was perfect. LOL. Then, her friends jumped back in and tell me that they had fun watching us and they bolted. I sat there and drank another water.

I told my friends about it when I went back to where they'd planted themselves. They got their asses up then... but those chicks were never seen again... and we searched all over those damn woods. Gone.
We may need to move this to the "Ghost Story" thread.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Ive read this thread since it started. Ive tried to think of someone, anyone. Not a single fuckin person comes to mind. Im positive that a stranger has made an impact on me....but, fuck if I know!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We may need to move this to the "Ghost Story" thread.

This is so funny Brudda.

When I went back and got my friends that night and we all went out trying to find those chicks... after about 30 minutes... they asked me just how fucked up I was. They were starting to think that I was hallucinating or some shit. At that point, I almost started questioning myself. We all had a good laugh at that.

I won't go into too much detail, but I was able to confirm with myself and my friends that the deal really did go down. Let's just say that I found physical evidence when I had to take a leak not long after we were all laughing about not being able to find these girls. LOL

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This is so funny Brudda.

When I went back and got my friends that night and we all went out trying to find those chicks... after about 30 minutes... they asked me just how fucked up I was. They were starting to think that I was hallucinating or some shit. At that point, I almost started questioning myself. We all had a good laugh at that.

I won't go into too much detail, but I was able to confirm with myself and my friends that the deal really did go down. Let's just say that I found physical evidence when I had to take a leak not long after we were all laughing about not being able to find these girls. LOL
Haha.
Yeah. There are some things that just can't be faked.
Like 2 different streams