Who is going to Fan-Fest tomorrow?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
This is my first year going as a season ticket holder. What do I need to bring to prove I am a season ticket holder?

If you haven't gone before you really should go. Fill the dome up. It's usually a lot of fun.

RamGal

UDFA
This is my first year going as a season ticket holder. What do I need to bring to prove I am a season ticket holder?

If you haven't gone before you really should go. Fill the dome up. It's usually a lot of fun.

I'm going tomorrow. I'm not a season ticket holder, but I did register for the event. I got an email yesterday stating I could pick up my tickets at the designated entrances. This is new, that I recall. Last year, I don't remember having to register for the event. I also don't know what registering this year will entitle me to that's different from the normal FanFest stuff every year. We'll see.

They say the doors open for season ticket holders at 10:30. Since it's a "fan" event and the entire Dome is open, I can't image they're really going to ask people to provide proof of season ticket ownership. We're going down at 10:30, we're got "push for pencils" donations too. Are they seriously going to tell us we can't get in?

Again, we'll see. I would imagine IF they require any proof, you can tell them your name and show your I.D. Maybe they have some database of season ticket holders at the gates?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

Yeah, they sent out an email in which you could get your tickets. I have to fucking work though... Of course.

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
I'm going. Doors open for season ticket holders at 9:30am. Then for those that registered at 10:30am. Everybody else at 11:30am.

Here's an email that was sent out:
***********************************************************************************************************
Thank you for registering for #RamsFanFest, presented by Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University Physicians, at the Edward Jones Dome on Saturday, August 2, 2014. We wanted to send you an update on Saturday’s experiences.
Season Ticket Members will be able to experience the following at various times throughout the event:
  • On-field interactive games including a field goal kicking station, quarterback challenge and more from 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
  • Tour of the Rams locker room from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
  • Panel discussion with Rams executives:
    • 11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
      • Kevin Demoff, Executive VP of Football Operations/CEO
      • Tony Pastoors, Senior Assistant
    • 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
      • Les Snead, General Manager
      • Ran Carthon, Director Pro Personnel
      • Taylor Morton, Director Player Personnel
  • Feast Magazine Burger Showdown in the Rams Club from 11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
  • Autographs from Rams alumni and cheerleaders throughout the day.
  • Discounted concessions throughout the day
  • Passport program highlights various areas of the Edward Jones Dome from 10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
    The first 1,000 to complete the program will receive an exclusive Rams "Defend Our Turf" t-shirt.
  • Following the practice, the team will outline the perimeter of the field to sign autographes for fans.
Push for Pencils
The Rams have again teamed up with KidSmart to host a Push for Pencils Drive at #RamsFanFest. Rams tight end Jared Cook is returning as the “Official Back to School Ambassador” and is helping KidSmart collect enough supplies to provide needed school supplies to 90,000 local children who live in poverty. We are asking all Rams fans to join Jared Cook’s Push for Pencils Team by bringing school supplies such as paper, pencils, glue, crayons, markers and notebooks to #RamsFanFest. Anyone who brings school supplies to donate will be entered to win unique Rams prizes including a meet and greet on the field with Jared Cook following practice, autographed items and tickets to a 2014 game. For additional information on Push For Pencils please click here.
Season Ticket Delivery
Season ticket delivery started being processed through the mail system Tuesday, July 29. Please allow 5 business days for delivery. To manage your season ticket account on-line throughout the season, please click here
If we can be of any assistance with questions you may have, please contact your service representative at (314) RAMS-TIX opt. 4 or email us at info@rams.nfl.com. We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to the start of the season!

Sincerely,

Matt Cady
Director of Customer Relations and Retention
St. Louis Rams