Who Has Been The Biggest "freak" Prospect Thus Far?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Combine isn't over, of course, but who's the biggest "freak" you've seen? You know Fisher has an eye for them.

Tavon, Ogletree, and Cook are all recent examples.

If Sammy would have been a lite taller and a little faster, he'd have my vote.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I think, without any doubt, it's Robinson. He's the Clowney of the OL, except he's also a hard worker. Just seeing him in shorts compared to other lineman, and watching him run, makes it obvious that this guy is different. I mean , just LOOK at the guy. I want him in horns, and if we could get him after a small trade down, oh crap!!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think, without any doubt, it's Robinson. He's the Clowney of the OL, except he's also a hard worker. Just seeing him in shorts compared to other lineman, and watching him run, makes it obvious that this guy is different. I mean , just LOOK at the guy. I want him in horns, and if we could get him after a small trade down, oh crap!!!

A 4.84 at 332 is freaky...

jjab360

Legend
Obvious answer right here.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Is Ribinson's performance enough to overcome the "Fisher doesn't draft OL'man in the first round" cliche?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I think this is going to be the year. Now which one will they choose, and when exactly?

He loves to run the ball and Robinson would make a nasty RT. Can you imagine him and Saffold lined up together?

Let the bodies hit the turf...

He can play 4 out of 5 OL spots, I'm sure.

jjab360

Legend
He loves to run the ball and Robinson would make a nasty RT. Can you imagine him and Saffold lined up together?

Let the bodies hit the turf...

He can play 4 out of 5 OL spots, I'm sure.
More devastating combination:
LT Long/ LG Robinson or
RG Saffold/ RT Robinson?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
More devastating combination:
LT Long/ LG Robinson or
RG Saffold/ RT Robinson?

That's tough...

I wonder if Barks can play LG... lol.

I just wanna see the best guys on the field so I'll say Robinson at LG. Him lined up to Jake gives us a powerful OL.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mike Evans

Dude looked really impressive today.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
6'5" 231 long arms 35 1/8" 4.53 off, 4.48 unoff, 37 vert.

Not great in other measurements, but caught the ball well.

He was a little slow cutting and messed up a post corner, but he was faster than people anticipated.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Mike Evans

Dude looked really impressive today.

That's a good one! Evans stock would have tanked if he had run a 4.64 or something. A 4.53 for a 232 pound receiver is very impressive. Quick is an inch shorter, almost 10 pounds lighter, and he ran a similiar time. Not to mention Quick's vertical was 34 inches. If they liked Quick then you know they love Evans. It would be a home run to leave the first round with Robinson, Evans, and an additional high round pick or two from a trade down. That's my dream, yet realistic, scenario.

6'5" 231 long arms 35 1/8" 4.53 off, 4.48 unoff, 37 vert.

Not great in other measurements, but caught the ball well.

Thank you

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He was a little slow cutting and messed up a post corner, but he was faster than people anticipated.
Yes, ran a great time for his size, not so great in his routes, but not a huge deal. He helped himself today.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Jerick Mckinnon RB from Georgia Southern.

4.41 40.....32 reps @ 225......40.5" vert.....11' BJ