Who else wants to cut onions with me

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
They are a great duo. Two of the most selfless and humble dudes you'll ever see....AND they are big time ballers. They embody the "we not me" mentality.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yep... got me a bit.

NO shame there... that kind of brotherhood...

I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!!!

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
sad-crying.gif

I fuckin love Bobby Trees, man... should be the number one priority this offseason

tzWKnDpRkUA5ipndQC3cBvTRgzlpEHy2CFWH_ns4qxU.jpg

MachS

Hall of Fame
This team is a tight group man. And seeing Von and OBJ in the post game presser, and AD/Von on the field. Whit and McVay.

Really hope this team stays together and gets it done in 2 weeks!!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
RAMily, it's reality, for us all, part of Sunday let alone off-season entirely, preseason and during season. No fair weather fan here this SHOULD go down as as proliic part of NFL Los Angeles Rams history.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I cried to the vid where I couldn't hear what they were saying.....this one puddled me.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Despite my thoughts about trading him, I really do love Bobby Trees. If we happen to have a three starting wide receiver group of Kupp, OBJ, and Woods next year, I won't be upset.