Who does the D take away today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan47

Rookie
Last week we watched Wade and Co. take away Cooper and Beast Mode.

This week they take away the Quarterback(s).

See how I did that:rockon:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You take away Johnson by getting two TD’s or more. Make Sammy beat us in the air, while Suh and Donald beat him to a bloody pulp!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I would think their D gameplan starts with stopping D. Johnson. Secondly, likely Fitz. They don't have much outside of those 2. As bad as Sammy looked last week, I think they will try to heavily rely on Johnson. I see him getting at least 10 targets, trying to put him on our LB's which is our perceived weakness and it will get the ball out of Sammy's hands quickly.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Ramik Wilson & Cory Littleton should get a good work out in giving RB Davis Johnson a bigger back problem this next week. Ebukam/Easley & Longacre will shut down & contain any of those outside runs easy enough.

The Cards young TE might have a very big day:cautious:.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Based on last week, let’s not make a Hall of Famer out of their tight end.

I think a better start will force the Cards to throw, and I trust Donald will be huge after his...ahem...”tune-up” game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
David Johnson, hopefully, or this game won't come easily.

I concur here, Johnson will not be able to run, he will have to get his fantasy points catching the football on dump off passes from first Bradford and then Rosen.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Johnson missed a lot of practice this week because of his back so he probably isn't 100% today. He did practice Friday and isn't on the final injury report and said he is 100% but who knows.

If they key on him and slow him down like WASH it's going to be a long day for AZ.

Like @LoyalRam said if the Rams get a nice lead AZ will have to go away from the run, which the Rams will be very ready for. Bradford under pressure throwing at that secondary is good news for us. Wait never mind he won't throw it far enough to reach the secondary HAHAHA.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
It will behoove the Rams to improve their edge play in this game.

And covering the TE and RB might be a good idea, too.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
You take away Johnson by getting two TD’s or more. Make Sammy beat us in the air, while Suh and Donald beat him to a bloody pulp!
I expect Johnson to be very active today in the short passing game.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Bradfords ability to be a competent QB.
The ability for the cards to cross the 50.
The ability for the cards to score....anything.
Dignity...