Who Do YOU Want at No. 6, Rams Nation?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
I am compiling a poll with options being Kalil, Claiborne, Blackmon and Richardson (assuming no trade down, that ALL are available (theoretically) and who YOU would want, not who you think the Rams will pick.)

I ask you to please vote in the article poll and respond there if you would like. The best comment for each player will be quoted in an upcoming article with the results....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1113 ... t-number-6

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Voted Kalil. IMO if he is there at 6 it's too good to pass up.

BPA + Position of Need = Drafted

Id love to see Claiborne in horns tho. Finnegan and Claiborne at CB locking down the outside for years would be awesome.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Voted Kalil, my top ranked player between the others and still a need. He would solidly anchor the left side for the next decade and be at the top of his class.

Claiborne, Blackmon, then Richardson...all based on talent, need, and strength of the draft.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
I like all four players and would be happy with any one of them but I think Kalil would be the best choice for the Rams long term success. Kalil at LT and Saffold at RT sounds a lot better than Saffold at LT and Smith at RT or a revolving door at RT if Smith gets hurt or doesn't perform.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Blackmon. Hes not in the class of Fitzgerald and Johnson, but that doesnt mean he still cant be a very good player for us. Im fine with taking him at #6.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If Kalil's still there at number six, I'd spend all of one second rushing to the podium to hand in the card with his name on it. He's a truly elite prospect, and he's ten times better than anyone else on the list. That's not an insult to them; it's more like a testament to Kalil's abilities.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Memento said:
If Kalil's still there at number six, I'd spend all of one second rushing to the podium to hand in the card with his name on it. He's a truly elite prospect, and he's ten times better than anyone else on the list. That's not an insult to them; it's more like a testament to Kalil's abilities.

Agreed, if Kalil is on the list I would be flabbergasted. I would be shocked to see him drop to 4th overall frankly. You can't pass up that value.

Wonderboy

Rookie
JdashSTL said:
Blackmon. Hes not in the class of Fitzgerald and Johnson, but that doesnt mean he still cant be a very good player for us. Im fine with taking him at #6.

I've been wondering about who Blackmon compares to. I watched him closely when he played at MU this year. I can't explain why, but the guy I kept telling the people I was at the game with that he reminded me of was Terrell Owens (as a player). He was just so noticeably bigger than the rest of the players on the field. When he was running across the middle, it seemed like he would be more likely to intimidate the defensive backs than the other way around. Again, I don't really know why the T.O. reference came to mind, but I think if he had a career like T.O. (minus the drama!) I would love for him to have that career for the Rams. Here's hoping Cleveland decides a running back protects their quarterback more than a receiver! That seems to me like the best chance Blackmon has of slipping to #6.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I would take Kalil if he's there. I just don't see a way in hades that he will be. I would be fine with whoever is left of those four.