Who do you wanna see now?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BlackSheep

UDFA
Now that we are facing the conclusion of yet another lackluster season, what reserves/ps players would you like a better look at over the next 5 games? I'd like to see Alex Bayer on the field but I think he ended up with the chargers...seemed to have good hands. Next up would be Bryce Hager at MLB...he seems to have a nose for the ball. Wouldn't mind seeing Nick Toon suit up either.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's futile to even ask. Really. Nothing against the post or the idea, it just isn't gonna happen. They're going to play their starters the rest of the season and won't invest one game in 'trying out' anyone else simply to get a look at them. It just isn't gonna happen unless that particular player gets injured or starts mailing it in.

That said, I'll play along. I'd like to see Hager or Bates at MLB and Longacre at DE while you shut Quinn down for the season. If he has so many injuries that they're now starting to compound, then just shut him down and give Longacre a try. I'd now also give Mannion the reigns and see what happens. THEN, I'd sit Cook down and call up Justice Cunningham and call up Nick Toon.

fearsomefour

Legend
It's futile to even ask. Really. Nothing against the post or the idea, it just isn't gonna happen. They're going to play their starters the rest of the season and won't invest one game in 'trying out' anyone else simply to get a look at them. It just isn't gonna happen unless that particular player gets injured or starts mailing it in.

That said, I'll play along. I'd like to see Hager or Bates at MLB and Longacre at DE while you shut Quinn down for the season. If he has so many injuries that they're now starting to compound, then just shut him down and give Longacre a try. I'd now also give Mannion the reigns and see what happens. THEN, I'd sit Cook down and call up Justice Cunningham and call up Nick Toon.
Yep.
Just a fun game to play.
I have liked what Longacre has shown so far.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yep.
Just a fun game to play.
I have liked what Longacre has shown so far.
He had me, since he said, "Hello".....

giphy.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd like to see Mannion take his lumps. He's a big boy, and he's gotta have a good feel for the offense by now. Yeah, it won't be pretty, but the other two are bad and we know both aren't the answer. Rams should be getting Havenstein back, and it's not like they're leading the league in sacks and pressures given up.

Imperial

UDFA
Name
Imperial
I want to continue to see Marquez getting reps. I'd also like to see more of Longacre.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Conclusion?? Lack Luster???

This is going to be the greatest turn around in Rams history!! Running the board I tell ya! 9-7 here we come :mrburnsevil: