Who do you stay in touch with?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Someone asked a similar question but I found it interesting. Who in the entire NFL past and present do you stay in touch with? And has this current regime done a better job of reaching out to the Rams greats? We have a boatload of greats and I think the previous stint of losing seasons may have jaded many fans but you are one of a huge cadre of Hall of Fame worthy Ram players. Do you ever just pick up the phone and call any of them because you just want to talk shop or anything else?

I gotta say. I am just so jacked (no pun intended - sorta) that you would spend this time with us. I can't even put into words how I grew up worshipping the ground you stuffed QBs into.

I'm planning on reading your responses with my dad when I go down to CA this week. I'm a third generation Ram fan and my dad has said many times that no one plays the game like you did. I own a BBQ restaurant in Oregon and my dad has a ranch down in CA. I would fly down there to BBQ for you if you ever wanted to pay a visit. Yeah - I know this border lines on stalker but my mom is a very well known western artist and my dad does events for the Navy League at his home/ranch. I know he would love to host you and if you are into hunting, we could likely arrange that as well.

All that being said, I really appreciate you spending this time with us Ram fans. To be honest, I'm still in a little disbelief. You are my all time favorite Ram player and I have been watching the Rams for about 45 years.

That's great, I love BBQ. I really appreciate your support. Tell your old man thank you and send my best wishes for the holiday and new year. If he's a rancher, he's a hard worker. One of the great thrills for me is to visit old friends at Hall of Fame dinners especially during the super bowl. I speak with a few guys, but as years go by it gets tougher. I lost a great one in Richie Saul not long ago and I miss him very much.