Who do You prefer from QB F.A. 2015 list?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Simba

Rookie
I really can't think about our next qb (if Hill doesn't deserve to be starter) coming from draft 2015.
Here is a list with the qb FA in 2015.
What do you think or who do you think we could choose?

P.s. This is the source:http://nfltraderumors.co/2015-nfl-free-agents-list/

2015 NFL Free Agents

Player
Pos.
Team
Status

Dominique DavisQBATLR
Tyrod TaylorQBBAL
Thaddeus LewisQBBUFR
Joe WebbQBCAR
Jordan PalmerQBCHI
Jason CampbellQBCIN
Josh JohnsonQBCIN
Zac RobinsonQBCINR
Brian HoyerQBCLE
Caleb HanieQBDAL
Dan OrlovskyQBDET
Kellen MooreQBDETR
Matt FlynnQBGB
Scott TolzienQBGB
Matt HasselbeckQBIND
Ricky StanziQBJAX
Alex SmithQBKC
Matt MooreQBMIA
Pat DevlinQBMIAR
Christian PonderQBMIN
Ryan MallettQBNE
Luke McCownQBNO
Curtis PainterQBNYG
Rusty SmithQBNYG
Michael VickQBNYJ
Trent EdwardsQBOAK
Mark SanchezQBPHI
Tarvaris JacksonQBSEA
Terrelle PryorQBSEA
Blaine GabbertQBSF
Colin KaepernickQBSF
Shaun HillQBSTL
Austin DavisQBSTLR
Jake LockerQBTEN
Colt McCoyQBWAS

nfltr

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
what a crap shoot... looks like draft a rookie next year to start or sit a year behind Hill.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
The one of most interest is Alex Smith - I know not exciting...but highly accurate, low turnover rate, proven to be solid veteran, playoff experience, and likely reasonable cost. Plus you know he would love to beat SF 2 times a year!

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
As of now, based on preseason and previous years, Shaun Hill. He's the only one on the list who looks like an NFL QB right now.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
None of them.......I will see how THIS YEAR plays out 1st. Keeping an eye on the future but not looking to far ahead. Every year players rise/fall. There is way to much football (collage & Pro)to go.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I like the prospects of Terrel Pryor. Dude has oodles of raw talent and it would be interesting to see what would happen if they could reign him in a bit. We already have a pretty damn good reclamation project from the Raiders, why not go for two?

Do I think it will happen, well no. But if it did, I'd be borderline giddy.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
None. Bradford in an incentive-laden restructure. Shaun Hill. Day 1 or 2 rookie to compete.

I welcome Sam back with open arms, but he's going to have to earn the starting job.

We're in a position now where we can start making luxury picks in the first few rounds like a QB that may not play for 2-3 years.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Jordan Palmer, but only cause he will act as a 2nd QB coach and a mentor to the new drafted QB. He tutored Bortles in the offseason btw. Hes gonna try and help Manuel out now.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Slim pickings...Pryor intrigues, but that is about as far as it goes.

Firstly, we need to see how Hill does this year. If he does well, I would be inclined to draft our heir apparent to sit behind him than roll with someone from that list. If he does bad?...we will be in a sticky situation where we have to roll with a rook for 2015 or end up with one of the above (including Austin Davis).

I am not against bringing Sam back if he restructures, but it would be incredibly foolish for this organisation to pin their hopes on that left knee. If he stays with the team, he has to be viewed as part of the QB competition, rather than the starter.

Whatever happens, I am sure the people that count will have their eyes glued to college QB's this year.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
To be honest, we don't have the coaching to develop any fringe guys. We'd have to take a top guy in the draft that's NFL ready. I have 0 confidence in our coaching staff to develop anyone at this point.

fearsomefour

Legend
Hill.
To me there is no difference between Hill and Smith except Smith may be a little more mobile.
Looking at that list shows how tough it is to find a quality starter outside of the draft....and we all know how hard it is find one in the draft.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I think Smith would fare well here, maybe him and a guy coming out that he can groom for a year.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Colin Kaepernick
I can't make a decision on this now - gotta see how Hill goes, Bradford's recovery and where we are picking in the draft.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Shaun Hill
Maybe Jake Locker... maybe not
Blaine Gabbert as a backup to Hill?