Who do we take now?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

• Wentz

Votes: 43 79.6%
  • Goff

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wentz.

Now I'm off to drink about 100 gallons of 49ers, Seahawks, and Cardinals fans tears.

Ladoc

UDFA
Name
Garth
Wentz.

Now I'm off to drink about 100 gallons of 49ers, Seahawks, and Cardinals fans tears.
I just got off the phone with Mel Kiper and he said Wentz. He said that is who he heard they wanted in their circles.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
hi-res-54730f43a27bd01f58919ff3177c01f2_crop_north.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The real question is, who do we take after that? Do we try to go WR in the 4th round?

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Wentz.

From what I've read on all of their message boards, their fans are laughing at the Rams. They feel as if they've been fleeced. Could be a bit of wishful thinking, though.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Might have to go to the first round of the draft, now. I work literally 3 blocks away from the venue. Those security lines, tho......

A55VA6

Legend
Carson Wentz. It has to be. We gave up alot.. and you only do that for a franchise QB.

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
Not worth it for anyone but Wentz IMO. I have a feeling Mannion is the odd man out now...wonder how Dallas feels about him?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think the pick will be Goff. Wentz is bigger, more athletic, and has a higher ceiling, but Goff has the feet and quick decision making and will transition quicker while also having a high ceiling.

His accuracy will make Tavon a much more dangerous weapon. Rams can also include Gurley in more of the passing game. They draft one WR in round 4 who can play and they're in business.

Oh and yes, Boldin is likely now, if for no other reason than to show our WRs wtf is up.