Who do we root for tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
With Houston and Jacksonville ahead of us in the draft? Would we jump ahead of Houston if they win?

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
We still have the slightest of chances of getting in so I am still pulling for us to get in that way and end up with a worse draft pick of our own. With the Skins imploding we may end up with the top pick regardless.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We still have the slightest of chances of getting in so I am still pulling for us to get in that way and end up with a worse draft pick of our own. With the Skins imploding we may end up with the top pick regardless.
Umm yeah, I'm obviously referring to the skins pick.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I guess I'm rooting for Houston any chance that we get of having the #1 overall pick is a plus. Though, if Jacksonville wins we will very likely have a higher pick than them

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The match-up tonight is so compelling that I will probably have to watch something else for the 1st time this year on Thursday night.

Hopefully the end result of the game helps us as much as possible. After enduring the spags years... I just can't force myself to calculate the biggest loser anymore... Makes my head hurt.

Alan

Legend
Sum1BTRthnU expecting a miracle on 54th street:
???

You don't care about the pick we get from the redskins?

The Skins are better than both these teams so I see it as just raising the floor. I think many of us will be disappointed with where they finish in the the race for the bottom.

I hope I'm wrong.

Plus I'm a Donald Judd fan. Figure that one out without googling it.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
The Skins are better than both these teams so I see it as just raising the floor. I think many of us will be disappointed with where they finish in the the race for the bottom.

I hope I'm wrong.

Plus I'm a Donald Judd fan. Figure that one out without googling it.

Just curious Al, who on the Redskins remaining schedule do you see them beating?

duckhunter

Starter
Be nice to win the Teddy Bridgewater sweepstakes.

What we do with it, is another matter.

Go Houston.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'll pull for Houston. But even if Jags win it's still a win/win for us.

Alan

Legend
BigRamFan asking me to put on my Tom Clancy hat:
Just curious Al, who on the Redskins remaining schedule do you see them beating?

I see them beating Atlanta and then the Giants to finish the season. Dallas will be close too. The Washington team was put on this earth just to frustrate me and the rest of you will just have to suffer along with me.:disappoint:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I see them beating Atlanta and then the Giants to finish the season. Dallas will be close too. The Washington team was put on this earth just to frustrate me and the rest of you will just have to suffer along with me.:disappoint:

I hope you're wrong, but we all know that never happens...:nau:

I know WAS can score on offense but that D is a bad one. ATL had been playing much better and I hope/expect them to run the ball well in that game, and it's in ATL. The cowgirls are still trying to win the NFC least so I expect a loss there but I do agree the NY game is a toss up but that too is a road game for the skins. I think they'll be fortunate to win 1 more.

Alan

Legend
RGIII hasn't been playing well and I'm not sure we can expect that to continue. Hopefully their D will sabotage them but as that would make me very happy I just don't see it. :sad:

Of course I thought Atlanta and GB would be competing for the NFC championship this year too.:lol:

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
If Redskins lose out and both Houston and Jacksonville both win at least one more game, does that give the Rams the #1 pick? If so, I don't think it matters who wins tonight. As long as its not a tie, and the loser of tonights game can win one more. That's the ticket, right?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RGIII hasn't been playing well and I'm not sure we can expect that to continue. Hopefully their D will sabotage them but as that would make me very happy I just don't see it. :sad:

Of course I thought Atlanta and GB would be competing for the NFC championship this year too.:lol:

Were 12 weeks into the season and RG3 has only had what, 1 or 2 good games? I think the odds are more likely he struggles than all of a sudden starts playing well.

But either way, I think the Rams are going to have a quality pick in the top 10 at worst.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I really don't know who to pick in this one, always had a soft spot for Houston for some reason, maybe Earl Campbell (sorry Isiah Robertson).

I think we can expect Griffin to continue to play poorly I've never held him in the esteem others seem to. He is over hyped and I doubt he will ever come close to the expectations built for him. I don't think there is another win for them this year

A55VA6

Legend
Who do I want to win as a fan? Jaguars. Who do I want to win so the Redskins can give us the #1 overall pick? Texans.

So I guess either way. I truly hate the Texans though.