Whitworth talks success, SB LVI Colin Cowherd show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Love what he said about Stafford and his passion. He's the QB I always dreamed about. A fiery, passionate, gun slinging badass.

jjab360

Legend
Love what he said about Stafford and his passion. He's the QB I always dreamed about. A fiery, passionate, gun slinging badass.
There's nothing wrong with having the quiet guy be the QB like we've had ever since Warner left with Bulger, Bradford, and Goff but there's just something different about the energy on offense with a vocal leader under center.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
There's nothing wrong with having the quiet guy be the QB like we've had ever since Warner left with Bulger, Bradford, and Goff but there's just something different about the energy on offense with a vocal leader under center.
I agree 100%! It's just so contagious!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Such a relief to hear that Whit is still working with the O line!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love how Whit says "I have to get in shape." Dude is in football shape but that's not good enough!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Who else wasn't thinking if Noteboom goes down Big Whit is back to win us another one.

Has anyone had so much fun being a fan of an NFL team?

Yeah, no one.

GO RAMS!!!