Whitworth got a massage with a happy ending after the game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
If it was minor, it was probably a small scope to clean stuff out. Whitworth could miss a week too.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Losing those CBs is rough man. I don't like the matchup with the Vikes' offense vs our depth CBs. Gonna be fugly on Thursday night.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Gross.

Noteboom appears capable though...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Losing those CBs is rough man. I don't like the matchup with the Vikes' offense vs our depth CBs. Gonna be fugly on Thursday night.
They probably don't like this years version of our offense

James Otto

Starter

Disagree - Shields is as good of a CB as Talib. NRC is solid. Joyner can play the slot if needed. Christian has been more than capable as a third LB/S. Troy Hill has had his moments. We'll be just fine.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They probably don't like this years version of our offense

I think that is true. But one thing's for sure: if we don't have our starting 1 & 2 corners the offense will need to be ready for a shootout.

Psycho_X

Legend
giphy.gif

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
To have minor knee surgery right after the game means that the surgery was planned even before the game. And since McVay didn't mention it on the injury list after the game, it could mean he won't miss anytime at all. Otherwise why not wait until after the Viking game and give him 10 days to rest. So breathe in breathe out, breathe in breathe out.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I guess this is our first chance to see Noteboom in action. Anyone know who he's going against?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disagree - Shields is as good of a CB as Talib.

Not even close. Shields doesn't know this defense nearly as well as Talib, first off. From there he isn't as physical, either, and also I worry how long he'll hold up as a primary corner.

He did not show well yesterday, either. Dude was out of position once he had to step in as a primary corner and struggled. Now, I am sure our coaching staff will get him ready mentally to do better but the Vikes have some good wideouts. Right now their offense is lickin their chops.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
you gotta be kidding me, guys dropping out left and right

anyone even notice whit got hurt? he was in till the final kneel down

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
To have minor knee surgery right after the game means that the surgery was planned even before the game. And since McVay didn't mention it on the injury list after the game, it could mean he won't miss anytime at all. Otherwise why not wait until after the Viking game and give him 10 days to rest. So breathe in breathe out, breathe in breathe out.

He’s almost certainly not playing this week.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Lets count the Rams Pro Bowl players with heath issues thus far

#1-WR Pharoh Cooper (IR)
#2-CB Aqib Talib
#3-CB Marcus Peters
#4-K Greg Zuerlein
#5-LT Andrew Whitworth (Questionable @ the moment)

Other Rams out or hurting :
#6 WR Mike Thomas (IR)
#7-WR JoJo Watson ??
#8-OLB Dom Easley
#9- ILB Mark Barron

Last edited:

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78

they probably wanted to get him two full weeks meaning he's out this week

so down our LT, 2 starting corners, all pro kicker, our best LB, and top 3 return men

might be one of those games I wouldn't read too much into