Which W pleased you the most?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which victory pleased you the most

• @ Tampa Bay 19-17

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Seahawks 26-28

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • @ Niners 13-10

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Denver 7-22

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Oakland 0-52

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • @ Washington 24-0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
During the off season, I'll be watching all our victories with a phat victory cigar in my mouth with my french bulldog sitting beside me toasting our glorious W!

Ok, so it's a shame there's not more than 6 games to watch and it probably won't take me long to watch all of them, but If you were me, what game would you watch first?
I guess what I'm asking is...
Which win was your favourite this year?

Mine? Probably the Denver game. Everything just clicked and we were a force that day

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Denver for me too. They way the defense clicked that day and just put the clamps down hard on one of the most potent offenses in the league. Only 7 points surrendered and no trips into the red zone, the lowest offensive output for Denver since Peyton came aboard, and the lowest offensive output against any Peyton QB'd team since something like 2005.

That was the type of performance I think we'll see more of from our defense as they become more consistent over the next year. That was definitely an elite defensive performance as well.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I had to take the 52-Zip Win over the Raiders, Only because I Predicted it and Won the $10 Million Dollar Jack-Pot!:p:D BUT, in reality, It has to be the Denver 22-7 Win. NO ONE! NO ONE! Gave us a shot at Winning that one!!(y)

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Denver was the best!

The two shutouts in a row were also a highlight. The most painful loss was the first game pounding we took at Tampa as our high hopes from the off season came crashing down. After a slow start, particularly on D, the team showed real promise at times this season including holding PM to 7 and then two-in-a-row shutouts. The loss to Arizona coming off those two shutouts was sure a letdown. The loss at KC also hurt. In all of those lost games the lack of poise, preparation or plan was disappointing. The inconsistency is maddening. If this team was 100% prepared each game (beginning at game 1 not 6) we have demonstrated we can beat anyone (including both Superbowl participants from last year).

peytonsmellingsaltsrod.jpg

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Denver easily. It's the last of the 3 games I attended this year. Fun times.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Denver.

Solid performance on both sides of the ball.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Denver. My best football bud is a massive Denver fan and he basically lost his mind over that game...

Was gravy...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Niners, I was right behind the bench againt SEA, but Niners was better.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Winning our first game in Levi's Stadium, and the subsequent meltdown from SF media, fans, ex-players, etc.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Denver. Because it totally ended up fucking up their chances of getting home-field. And that was the game that earned the Rams some national respect. And I hate Peyton Manning. And Rodney McLeod killed Emmanuel Sanders. Jim Ross went crazy. That game was just so damned fun, the Rams got in the Broncos' head. It was beautiful.

And is there anywhere I can find the full Rams-Broncos game?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Niners. I was in a bar in Cali with Niners fans. :party:

I was at Zipp's in Ahwatukee full of Niners and Patriots fans. Always watch Rams/Niners with my die hard Niner friend 8 years strong.

The captioned moment of Kaepedick fumbling and JL55 recovering was so epic...seriously the bar attended all froze for seconds while I went crazy. Yeah that's being a Rams fan!