Which uniforms should the Rams wear this week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
As much as I prefer the throwback royal blue and yellow, I cant help but think that making the aints wear their black uniforms may be an advantage in the CA sunshine. The visitor sideline should have the sun beating down on them all game long and should help wear down the aints on a short week after an emotional comeback on Monday night. I want to see a classic beat down of the aints and want every advantage available.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I believe they said we will be wearing the whites at home, during the summer season. Believe this was posted, but PressureD41 is getting old tho

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, whites in the Coliseum until the weather turns, which seems like forever...

Who's ready for Fall? It's 94 today in Little Rock, dang it!
We’ve been mild up here in Reno but it’s supposed to be back in the 90s this weekend.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
We’ve been mild up here in Reno but it’s supposed to be back in the 90s this weekend.

I'd give myself the Chill response if I felt that it would cool me off!

But a cold beer will have to do...have one on me!