Which Undrafted Free Agents will make Rams Final Roster?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just curious on which UDFA's (if any) other Rams fans think will make the Rams final roster this year. I think the Rams signed a lot of interesting/quality players and I am guessing 3-4 will have a great shot at making the Rams team this year. Some of the UDFA's that have caught my attention are LB Sammy Brown (Led the nation in tackles for loss with 30 and also had 13.5 sacks his senior year with the University of Houston), S Matt Daniels, QB Austin Davis (Broke some of Brett Farve's records at Southern Mississippi), OL T-Bob Hebert (Ex-Saints Bobby Hebert's son), Alex Hoffman-Ellis, OL Joe Long (Jake Long's brother), DE Scott Smith and Travis Tripucka (Kelly Tripucka's son).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think Brown, Daniels & T-Bob are the favorites.

IMO, of course.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X - I like those three as well and I think Austin Davis has an excellent chance to make the team if the Rams decide to keep three QB's.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
paceram said:
X - I like those three as well and I think Austin Davis has an excellent chance to make the team if the Rams decide to keep three QB's.
You like him over Brandstater?

paceram

Pro Bowler
Yea, I just think Davis has that "IT" factor and will at a minimum be a valuable backup QB in the NFL for years and it will not surprise me at all to see him win a starting job somewhere in a few years.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I agree with X, although I wouldn't mind seeing Long stick or stashed on the practice squad. Just because of the bloodline... Could be worthwhile to stick for a year and see how he develops.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Matt Daniels, Matt Conrath, Sammy Brown, Alex Hoffman-Ellis, and Deangelo Peterson could surprise.

Speeps

Starter
I think Matt Daniels is a shoe in to make the roster. He defines a "Jeff Fisher" player. He's tough, smart, and hard hitting. Aside from him of course punter John Hekker, who is very athletic.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Daniels, Hoffman-Ellis, and Hekker are my picks.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Another UDFA for the Rams that I just watched some highlights on is LB Noah Keller from Ohio. From what I saw and read Keller might be one of those borderline players but he seems like a very good player who might have a chance to make the Rams final roster or at least make the their practice squad.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I will go with Daniel's, Hoffman-Ellis, Hekker, Brown.

These are all potential special team's studs, is why I think they have a chance.

"What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?"
"Well, that's pretty difficult to say."
"Hit me with it! I've come a long way to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?"
"Not good."
"You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?"
Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million."
"So you're telling me there's a chance".