Which the Most Annoying? Iggles fans or Cowgirl fans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which Fan Base is More Annoying?

• Philly Iggles

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Dallas Cowgirls

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Other

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It used to be Cowboy fans, hands down, because Iggles fans were always a bit lovable loser and brawling drunks.

Now I'm not so sure.

With every game "St. Nick" or "Big D*ck Nick," wins, they get to be more insufferable. But then you have all of the Cowgirl fans just being themselves: obnoxious, offensive, and attempt to diminish the Rams and its fans. We are about to shut their mouths and send them back to their closets to change in Patriot jerseys for the rest of the playoffs (Rynie is excluded from my rant, btw...)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cheatriots fans, and it's not even close.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, but we don't play those scumbags unless they are good enough to meet us in the Super Bowl....Maybe I'm just pissed because of all the shit I'm getting from Iggles and Cowgirls fans lately on YouTube..

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
This. And I deal with Eagles fans every season. The one time I have been to a game against the pats, they were BY FAR the most obnoxious and annoying.

jacktheripper85

Starter
It used to be Cowboy fans, hands down, because Iggles fans were always a bit lovable loser and brawling drunks.

Now I'm not so sure.

With every game "St. Nick" or "Big D*ck Nick," wins, they get to be more insufferable. But then you have all of the Cowgirl fans just being themselves: obnoxious, offensive, and attempt to diminish the Rams and its fans. We are about to shut their mouths and send them back to their closets to change in Patriot jerseys for the rest of the playoffs (Rynie is excluded from my rant, btw...)

I posted this in another thread but it fits the theme.

7F5BD98C-B682-4725-A5FD-C2C5116B5192.jpeg

tempests

Hall of Fame
Eagles fans, at the moment. Relentless trolling and yammering over the last few weeks.

Barely escaped the wild card round by the skin of their teeth, now having to play at the Superdome against the team that hammered them 48-7 last time. A little humility, huh?

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
This is soooooo hard. Eagles, Cowboys and Seahawks top my list of team I loathe the most. But which I hate the most... which ever we're playing at the time. So Cowboys it is.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a very tough question. Theyre very close but ill lean towards the cowboys.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I am good friends with many Cowboy fans.
Shitbirds, whiners and cheats are the most unknowlagable, yet obnoxious group out there.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
This week, Cowboys, but Seahawk fans take the cake, worst in the NFL

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am good friends with many Cowboy fans.
Shitbirds, whiners and cheats are the most unknowlagable, yet obnoxious group out there.
Your knowledgeable Cowboy fans must not use the internet...
Xy3GTYZ.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is like asking somebody which is the prettiest turd. They’re all, with some exceptions @Rynie, annoying and think they and their team is better than us.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cowboys by far.
Right now that's true for me as well...But give the Iggles another win with St. Nick, they will assume the top spot, I am sure.

I would take it though, because that means a home NFCCG

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Why do Cowpoke fans have shyt on their mustache's?

"Looking for love in all the wrong places"

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seattle, Patriot and Pittsburgh fans, to me are the worst, not necessarily in that order.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler

The look of confusion/disgust on that poor man's face :shocking::rolllaugh:

But back to the thread. Jeez people, you're worse than me. Stay on topic. The question was: between the Cowpies and Iggles, which of those two teams' fans do you hate?

Iggles

Now, just for the hell of it, here are the teams that I hate, categorized, and in general descending order:

Pure, vitriolic hatred:
Whiners

Serious hatred, all pretty much the same:
Cowpies
Shitbirds
Iggles
Cheats
Stillers

Bug me:
Chargers
Raiders
Skins