Which Rams Players do the Rams get back next week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
GREAT WIN by the Rams today! If the Rams can get some of their players (Brockers, Kupp,
Whitworth, Goff, Kiser, etc) back next weekend I really like their chances of making some noise in the Playoffs!

The Rams might have a tough decision to make if Goff can play! I am assuming there will be NO question about the Rams starting him next week but if he is not close to 100% that decision might be tougher than some think. I really like Wolford’s Fire/Toughness and Running Ability!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Kupp is reportedly 11 days out from Sunday. Brockers I believe is 10. Both need to have three days of no symptoms and negative tests prior to the game.

I expect Whit back. Kiser may practice, uncertain if he comes back. Goff is another question mark. Just hard to believe that healing could take place over two weeks.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp is reportedly 11 days out from Sunday. Brockers I believe is 10. Both need to have three days of no symptoms and negative tests prior to the game.

I expect Whit back. Kiser may practice, uncertain if he comes back. Goff is another question mark. Just hard to believe that healing could take place over two weeks.
Goff was throwing the ball around in the pregame and seemed like he was doing pretty well. I wouldn't think the coaches would allow him to throw it that much if it was hurt that bad. It looked like he just had a small band aid on it and it wasn't discolored or swollen.
I don't know how Stafford's injury compares, but he didn't miss much time. Maybe the rest and recovery will serve him well and he comes back next week and performs well.