Which of the Rams two Superbowl wins was your favorite?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which of the Rams two Superbowl wins was your favorite?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Westerberg

UDFA
It's a real problem for me. Superbowl 34 was so unexpected and exciting! What a magical season! My mom was still around then and was the main reason why I was a Rams fan, she loved Deacon Jones. We celebrated so hard!

But then 56 happened, the Los Angeles Rams (moms favorite team) won the Superbowl in LA!! In their own world class stadium. It was another magical season!

They are both my children and I love them forever.

Westerberg

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also when the whiners get humiliated later today their entire organization should be disbanded for egregious and atrocious fan and player behavior.

jap

Legend
 Both SB wins had similar elements: the dramatic toss & catch for the go-ahead TD combined with a super dramatic defensive stoppage to seal the deal. That places both Horns SB wins amongst the greatest SB wins ever!

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
I picked 56 for two reasons: huge trade for Matthew Stafford who repaid the team with an insane game winning drive, and AD99 closing out the game to get his ring. I was a kid when we won 34 so I didn’t know how much it meant back then - but also understand why most will pick that as their favourite!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
No problem for me...2021. It was the latest. They were both inspiring, resourceful performances. One two years ago, one 24 years ago.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Both were so amazing and special, I couldn’t possibly choose.
I’m with Av here.

It’s impossible to choose between them: XXXIV was special as it was our first and came out of nowhere, while LVI had so many storylines with the trade, AD, etc.

We should just celebrate each success as a special event in its own right.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You want me to choose between my siblings? Because that's what choosing Super Bowls is like to me; they're all special when you win them.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I can’t really choose between the Super Bowls themselves, although the playoff run to SB 56 was definitely my favorite of those two.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Both are special in their own way.

Super Bowl 56 the offseason and season was unlike any other… Our F-them Picks storyline was perfect for the modern media to debate. The Rams were either stupid or brilliant, most were not in the middle.

But Super Bowl 34 was like a movie, and I guess ultimately became one. For a while SB 34 ranked among the best ever.

I voted 34.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
the way 34 happened. the story of warner and the unexpected dominance of the greatest show on turf. 56 was special as well just not as much. we knew Stafford was a stud. 34 was a smidge better IMHO. go rams.

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Definitely a "Sophie's Choice", but the last one is more special to me. I was beginning to think I wouldn't see another SB win in my lifetime, so I really savored and appreciated the last one.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugh, can't choose either one here. 34 was amazing, but my son was only 3 whereas I got to watch 56 with him. However, there are other reasons why 56 was bittersweet for me. So..... It's a tie. Kiss ur sister, baby.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I enjoyed the journey for 34 more

I was stupidly nervous for the 56 journey

I really enjoyed the 34 win. That felt like a fairy tale

I LOVED the 56 win. That felt like Stafford and Kupp and AD would not be denied and the win was an act of our collective will.

So it’s hard to choose, but I chose 56 because we overcame so much at the end…

Tano

Legend
the way 34 happened. the story of warner and the unexpected dominance of the greatest show on turf. 56 was special as well just not as much. we knew Stafford was a stud. 34 was a smidge better IMHO. go rams.

Going into the 99 preseason, I was telling everyone that the Rams were going to be good this year. I liked their defense from a year prior and the offense having Bruce Pace and getting Faulk and Green in trades and then Holt in the draft. This was their year.

And then Green got hurt. I was so bummed. Who was this Kurt Warner. Wasn't he a running back for Seattle?

And then to see what happened. I was stoked.

1999 was the year for me with 2021 almost being a tie.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I voted can't choose, but, in my heart, that GSOT SB win was like a movie script. On the other hand, we had so many bad or mediocre years , including the three year stretch of 6-42, so to win it again, washed all those bad years away and made the Rams one of the few teams to win multiple SB's. Torn between two lovers.
I have to edit, think about this, if the Seachickens hand off to beast mode, they most likely have two SB Championships. It's a game of inches and that second one is really hard to get.

Last edited: