Which NFL Team Has the Most Delusional Fans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It absolutely has to be the Shecock fans. I've been around too many of them to think otherwise.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Simple, answer the title question and state why you think so.

For me, it's super easy: Dallas Cowboys

Living in Texas and with a family who are DIE HARD Cowboy fans, I've been exposed to their crazy delusions year in and year out. Each and every year I hear Cowboy fans (including my own family members) talking about their guaranteed trip to the Superbowl. And what's worse is that they're SERIOUS about it! But don't you dare point out to them that they've only had 2 playoff wins in the last 15 years. If you say anything critical of the Cowboys, you're an automatic "hater."

Being a Rams fan isn't easy here. On Sundays, I've had crap talked to me about my beloved Rams by douche bags wearing their Felix Jones or Terence Newman jerseys. C'mon fellas, I can't take you seriously if you haven't updated your jersey in years. :ROFLMAO:

I could go on and on about the crazy crap I hear from Cowboy fans but it almost makes me bang my head on my desk here just thinking about it.
Yeah, I'm sorry, but you must have retarded family members. I've lived in Dallas my entire life, and nobody has said anything about "a guaranteed super bowl" since the 90's. We know how bad our team is. You're either being super dramatic, or blinded by hate.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ravens fans. Yeesh. Also Bengals fans.

But nothing takes the cake more like shitchicken fans. Especially the current crop.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ravens fans. Yeesh. Also Bengals fans.

But nothing takes the cake more like shitchicken fans. Especially the current crop.

Steeler fans are more delusional than Ravens and Bengals fans from my experience.

It absolutely has to be the Shecock fans. I've been around too many of them to think otherwise.

They're delusional for sure...but Patriots fans have to take the cake. Every time their team gets caught cheating, they convince themselves that the Patriots are innocent, there's a conspiracy by the NFL, every other fan is just a hater, and all the other teams are cheating.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
If for no other reason than they did NOT EXIST 5 years ago....

seattle12.jpeg

Oh they existed, its just that they were called Washington Husky fans back then.

They were just as delusional.

I hate them....

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Rams, who else could convince themselves that after 11 years of failure that this year really will be our year.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Its gotta be the seachickens, I met a guy in a squawk jersey the day of the playoff game, where they were going into Carolina, and I told him I bet money on the Panthers, he smirked, and said, "good luck" in a completely arrogant way, like there was no way his team could lose.

I made sure to add in before he left, "it's a good thing you don't have to play the Rams today, and that removed his smirk, haha.

:burp::coach:ROD moderators, would you please open my ROD account to He With Horns?! Free drinks the rest of the night! :cheers:

"But it's almost 4am Roman, even the ROD bar is closed."

:burp: Oh. Well then, somebody slap that man on the back for me, for a job well done. And get my coat. ...I need to take a squirt...:palm:

:puke:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Yeah, I'm sorry, but you must have retarded family members. I've lived in Dallas my entire life, and nobody has said anything about "a guaranteed super bowl" since the 90's. We know how bad our team is. You're either being super dramatic, or blinded by hate.

Rynie, Rynie. come on now. Let's watch how we talk to my Rams brethren.

Does someone here need to bake another batch of "crownies?"

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
Lots of Pats fans truly don't believe their team ever cheated. Can't get more delusional than that.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Seahawks fans! Where did they all come from???

I instinctively thought Cowgirls, but actually their fans know they suck - it's just that Jerry comes across as the mega-fan spokesman as well as GM and owner and he's a deluded man when it comes to on-field matters. Patriots fans are also up there - they cheat so much but they think it's all a giant conspiracy??

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Selassie, that video is a perfect example of why I don't want the Raiders sharing Inglewood with the Rams. Its holloween every Raider game and those rabid fans try to outdo each other. That guy was proud of himself for giving a lady a heat attack.

TXRams86

The Infamous
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
While I appreciate your input, calling a person's family "retarded" isn't exactly the way to give constructive input. Did I say I lived in Dallas? No. I live in Texas and it's not remotely close to Dallas. I've ALSO lived in Dallas and, whether you agree or disagree, delusional fans are there as well. Maybe not in your circle of acquaintances, friends, or family, but they're abundant.

Blinded by hate? Who said I hated the Cowboys and/or their fans? Because I call them delusional you automatically assume I'm consumed by hate. Is this not the exact point I made in my post? If I'm not a fan and give me opinion on how delusional your teams' fans are, I'm automatically a hater. Right.

If you feel sore about my OPINION, then stay the hell off of my thread.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
While I appreciate your input, calling a person's family "retarded" isn't exactly the way to give constructive input. Did I say I lived in Dallas? No. I live in Texas and it's not remotely close to Dallas. I've ALSO lived in Dallas and, whether you agree or disagree, delusional fans are there as well. Maybe not in your circle of acquaintances, friends, or family, but they're abundant.

Blinded by hate? Who said I hated the Cowboys and/or their fans? Because I call them delusional you automatically assume I'm consumed by hate. Is this not the exact point I made in my post? If I'm not a fan and give me opinion on how delusional your teams' fans are, I'm automatically a hater. Right.

If you feel sore about my OPINION, then stay the hell off of my thread.
Dude, it's the cowboys. There's no, "meh, I'm indifferent to the Cowboys." You either love them, or hate them. Did I say, "you're a hater?" No. (I hate that word, btw). I just questioned your rationality talking about a team you obviously hate, since you basically started a thread to talk about your Cowboys family members.

And I do apologize about the R-word.

TXRams86

The Infamous
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dude, it's the cowboys. There's no, "meh, I'm indifferent to the Cowboys." You either love them, or hate them. Did I say, "you're a hater?" No. (I hate that word, btw). I just questioned your rationality talking about a team you obviously hate, since you basically started a thread to talk about your Cowboys family members.

And I do apologize about the R-word.
Agree to disagree.
And we'll leave it at that, no hard feelings. (y)

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I assume everyone thought the question read "which are the most delusional other than Whiner fans" to answer anything else.