Which Fs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
All this talk of mock drafts. Who's everyone's preferred FS?

Clinton-Dix seems the consensus number 1 on most sites, but would anyone prefer anyone else or does everyone love Dix (sorry).

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I'd prefer Calvin Pryor or Ed Reynolds, but would have no problem if they went with Dix.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I would love Joyner. He can play FS and also slide down to be our nickelback.

This is similar to what Tyrann Matthieu was able to do for Arizona this year.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I like Pryor in the 2nd or Bailey in the 4th

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Baptiste from Nebraska

He tends to come and go. He is an excellent athlete with great size but tends to disappear too often. Terrence Brooks out of FSU could be a steal in the middle rounds.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Clinton-Dix is a tremendous athlete with great ball skills. He is exactly who we need in our secondary if we are willing to take him high.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Just wasn't impressed with Dix when I watched the bowl game. Jmo though I didn't watch him much during the season. I don't think we are going to draft a FS fish just doesn't seem to think its a priority. Think we need dennard more than a FS.

laramsoriginal

Starter
HaHa is the type of athlete the rams need roaming in the secondary.

Possible scenario;

Rams trade down to 8 or 10th then select the top CB.
Rams trade down once again from 13th to 18 or 21 and select HaHa or the top Safety while acquiring two 2 round picks...giving the rams three 2nd round picks to address the OL ( OG, OG, T)

In summary, rams would have selected the top CB and Safety addressing two huge needs. With the three selections of OL in the 2nd round, rams would fill the void at OG and add quality depth at T.
Rams fill the holes at CB,S, OG, T.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Pryor is my favorite easily. He will be a beast. Not high on Clinton-Dix. He is good at everything, but not great at any one thing. Joyner is pretty damn good as well. I'd take any of them. Pryor is my fav, followed by Joyner, and last but not least, Clinton-Dix. Would love to grab Pryor with the Browns #26 overall :cool:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I actually value versatility more, especially at a younger age.

To me it says something about that person, in that they're working on all aspects of their game. We always tend to fall back on our strengths, but really no matter how good you are at something someone will always be better, and it's those extra tools in the box that can often elevate you above your competition.

Lucky thing for Rams fans, I'm not the GM :)