Which "bubble players" stood out?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Which bubble players stood out to you in the Oakland game?

For me; CB Trovon Reed

I saw him involved considerably. Feisty.

Granted; I didn't rewind and watch the game twice, but I kept seeing #41 and had to look him up.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Chris Givens to me that an actual bubble player Rams could go in another direction with the likes of Bradley Marquez or a somewhat experience Damian Williams (please no), but in the end I believe Givens will showcase enough to stay on the squad.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I thought Givens played really well. Whether he's on the bubble or not is up for debate. Also, Watts played pretty well.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Was it @DR RAM who liked Matt Longacre? Because he really really impressed me last night. I think he makes the team. They could not block him.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I thought Givens and Pead looked good. Did I just say that?:eek:

MFaulk107

The Realness
I also happened to notice 41 quite a bit.
I'd also go with Givens looking good.....but something tells me it'll be like last season for him or worst.
I hope I'm wrong though!

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Anything can happen, but I think that they are both only here for camp purposes. We need an extra leg for punts and kicks, and Palardy can do both. We have 4 QB's and need 4 C's to snap for them, once we weed out our QB's Wang is most likely gone.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I actually liked what I saw out of Bryce Hager, he could be practice squad material to say the least.

Chris Givens was looking real good but I thought Marquez also had a good showing.

I didn't see much of C. Bryant or M. Alexander, then again of course I was stuck with the stinking Raiders broadcast, enough has already been lamented on that by others. (oh wait, I'm pretty sure #31 is not bubble material)

Pead looked good I thought, wonder if it's between him or Reynolds?

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit

He did but he's a rookie with limited 3rd string practice and no OTAs. I'm not worried about him yet. He needs to learn technique. He's not going anywhere.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I can't really say when all bubble players played vs lesser players...I can only really tell Washington doesn't want it....Joyner can't handle the slot...I need to see the bubble players dominate the lesser comp...sorta like Givens...Even Pead played pretty well vs 2nd & 3rd stringers.....They gotta prove they can do it with the ones next...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Welp, time to change my avi. I had faith in you Wang.

May I suggest Dick Van Dyke?
dick-van-dyke-01.jpg