Which 2014 Final Four team won't make it back to the playoffs in 2015?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

• Patriots

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Colts

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Packers

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Not who you hope won't make it back to the playoffs but who you think won't and why. I picked the Colts because they are the most flawed of the four teams. Click the link and vote in their poll as well to see the results.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nal-four-team-will-miss-the-playoffs-in-2015/

Which Final Four team will miss the playoffs in 2015?
Posted by Mike Florio on April 3, 2015

This weekend, the NCAA’s Final Four will gather in Indianapolis. Which provides the perfect PFT Planet poll question for Friday’s Pro Football Talk on NBCSN.

Which of the 2014 NFL Final Four teams is most likely to not make it back to the playoffs in 2015?

Make your choice below, and we’ll provide the answer at the end of the show. Before the end of the show, we’ll talk about the news of the day, while also taking a closer look at some of the biggest questions still pending in the NFL.

Paul Burmeister, Kevin Gilbride, and Takeo Spikes will be in Connecticut. I’ll be in West Virginia. Hopefully, you’ll be tuned in at 5:30 p.m. ET.

Patriots
Colts
Packers
Seahawks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I picked the Colts too. Then again, they'd have to really tank to fall below the likes of Titans, Jags, and Houston. What a joke that division is.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If Tom Terrific or the Umpa Loompa in Seadderall go down... those teams would quickly suck hind tit.

Maybe it's considered wrong by some, but I'm openly rooting for both.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
patriots. if there is a God he will finally put a stop to Satan's spawns

ztoben

Professional NFL Couch Analyst
Name
ztoben
I would put money on all of them making the playoffs again.