Which 1st rounder bothers you the most?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
My vote is Byron Murphy to the Shitbirds.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Easily Marvin Harrison Jr. to the Cardinals. Darius Robinson wasn't a first-round talent to me, and I'm normally a huge Mizzou homer. Byron Murphy is good, but I don't think he's better than Newton. Pearsall? Lawl.

But MHJ could legit be the next Fitz.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
He's duplicative in LA but I was fantasizing about Pearsall in rd 2.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Murphy going to the hags tops it for me. MHJ to the cards was expected, but I’m not worried. Kyler can’t throw from his back

WestCoastRam

Legend
Easily Marvin Harrison Jr. to the Cardinals. Darius Robinson wasn't a first-round talent to me, and I'm normally a huge Mizzou homer. Byron Murphy is good, but I don't think he's better than Newton. Pearsall? Lawl.

I really liked their hall so far of Harrison and Robinson.

Which pisses me off.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yeah, I didn't choose MHjr because it's been a forgone conclusion for awhile he was going to be a Card.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The only picks/additions I really worry over with our division rivals are when they add a QB.

AZ is still running the midget out there, Geno has the job in SEA and SF has Purdy who’s decent but nothing special at all. He’s not going to kill you.

Cards had Fitz forever and they had two tiny blips of success.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah, I do not want to play this dude's defense 2 times a year... though loved what Rams did against it last year. Just ran at it.
That may be part of the reason for McVay's sudden interest in OL strength. Between them and SF if your line gets bullied you're gonna be up shit creek.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The Niners getting Pearsall at 31. That guy is going to be anoying and a pain in the ass...and I wanted him in rd 2.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Ricky Pearsall to 49ers
Marvin Harrison to Cardinals
Quinyon Mitchell to Eagles
Terrion Arnold to Lions

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not their pick but Beane seems to be an idiot. How does a WR needy team trade that pick to their afc rival so they could get the wr.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Worthy to the Chiefs! I'm not upset and think they will be exciting to watch, but it's a good thing they're in the AFC. The rich get richer.

For those saying Murphy...ehhhhhh, I think our beefy interior can handle him.

RamsFan4Life

Starter

Agree and agree and the cherry on top of our NFC West shit sundae was Pearsall to the Slimers…..ugh

RamsFan4Life

Starter
The only picks/additions I really worry over with our division rivals are when they add a QB.

AZ is still running the midget out there, Geno has the job in SEA and SF has Purdy who’s decent but nothing special at all. He’s not going to kill you.

Cards had Fitz forever and they had two tiny blips of success.
VERY good points. I approach this as I’m shittin my britches over this and any non-Rams QB upgrade when it happens.

I also worry like an old woman that the lil guy in AZ is going to fare a wee bit better (see what I did there lol) against us without AD chasing him like a crazed monster……