Where's the "What Viking Fans Are Saying" thread?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why is everyone calling Bobby Moore “Ahmad Rashad”?? This Tommy Kramer scares me a little but we’ll still win

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wtf is going on in here

Grieving. I started out with a total block out but waking up Sunday in Wyoming was a red flag--I live in Montana. Then I tried that hitting yourself in the back with that whippy hooky thing from that hanks movie but after one lash I remembered I hate the site of my own blood. So now I'm doing the American Indian ritual of carrying around a lifeless baby for a year except I couldnt find a baby so I'm using a watermelon I dressed up. I dont think ill make it a whole year though despite tossing my melon baller collection.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame

Grieving. I started out with a total block out but waking up Sunday in Wyoming was a red flag--I live in Montana. Then I tried that hitting yourself in the back with that whippy hooky thing from that hanks movie but after one lash I remembered I hate the site of my own blood. So now I'm doing the American Indian ritual of carrying around a lifeless baby for a year except I couldnt find a baby so I'm using a watermelon I dressed up. I dont think ill make it a whole year though despite tossing my melon baller collection.
Hilarious!
Seriously though, as far as the grieving thing goes, this thread is for those of us who are having trouble getting past stage one— denial.

Maybe if I keep re-watching the 42-7 beatdown of the Hawks...

Any Viking fan who thinks Minny will beat the Rams this Sunday is delusional.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I saw this on the Vikings wiki page ...

The team has played in Super Bowls IV, VIII, IX, and XI, though failing to win any of them.

Funny stuff.

:rolllaugh:

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
That’s right. They can’t beat us this Sunday. Can they? Let that be a lesson to them.

I'll bet they don't score any points against our defense on Sunday. And the crowd noise will have no effect in our offense this time. No ram turnovers either.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
The only fight you should worry about is the fight you are in.

My fandom lived by that code all year.
Until the playoffs.
I too was looking ahead to the re-match.

Denial. Its a bitch.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
The main purpose of this board, the offseason
train

The off season? That hasn't even begun. Nothing is happening now except some healing. Let the healing continue. When significant off season shit is about to happen, then my focus will be there.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This is the first time in many years I wasn't looking forward to the offseason. Weird I tells ya.

vikings-season-5-ivar-boneless.jpg

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
This is the first time in many years I wasn't looking forward to the offseason. Weird I tells ya.

2016 was a nightmare, 2017 was a dream.

However:

Jan. 12, 2017 was awesome, while Jan. 12, 2018 totally sucks.

Jan12 2017: we just hired McVay!!!
8585A917-013D-4E09-885C-F979CF2BCA6F.gif

Jan 12, 2018: the Falcons??!?!?!?
8CEC298F-B587-44E3-B71A-955E63091A24.gif