Where were you when...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mike Jones tackled Kevin Dyson and Vermeil said, "That's it."

And, if you can remember, what were your exact words when you realized we won?

SierraRam

Recreational User
- Living in Park City, Utah, watching the game at my house with 3 guys who couldn't care less about the outcome. I was suffering from major anxiety during the last drive! I was standing in front of the TV, hands on head, while my unconcerned friends fininshed off my beer. When Jones made "The Tackle", I screamed, "No flags? No flags! ... YES!!!" My greatest fan moment ever! Having some Ram Buds present would have made it better, but I ain't complaining.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
At a big party. There was one guy there that was a USC, Jeff Fisher fan. Me being a UCLA, Dick Vermeil guy, we weren't getting along too well. Last time I will ever watch my Rams in the SB with mixed company. Let out a primal scream and nearly came to blows shortly thereafter....

RustyRay

Rookie
In my living room in the second house my wife and I bought...everyone else was downstairs...but I wanted to watch the end by myself...

When it happened I said F**K YEAH baby!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
In a bar in Yorba Linda ca.
Great party and great day.
I couldn't believe we were in the Superbowl, then to win it was incredible.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

I was in my living room watching it on my Mitsubishi 65" rear projection TV, and I don't think I said a word....then I screamed, "That's it, it's over". I didn't think for one minute that the ball crossed the plane. I was confident, the game was done, but I don't think that I breathed for the last 4 minutes of that game. I screamed, and cursed a lot at Kevin Carter during the last drive though. After it was all over officially, it was Fuck yeah, Rams are Superbowl champs, can you effin believe it??? Jumping up and down, and shit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was going through a divorce at the time and was at my sister's house watching the game. She's always been my best friend, despite being a 49ers fan. I remember being kinda drunk and slightly depressed, but that certainly lifted my spirits a bit. I remember saying, "Son of a bitch. They did it."

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I was at a friend's house watching the game with four other Ram fans as we've been doing for 7 years and my exact words after "The Tackle" were.... "I can now die in peace."

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Playing pool downstairs at the Super Bowl party at my dads house. I can't remember my exact words but I'm sure it began with a curse word. Don't worry about my soul though because the curse word itself was probably sanctified first with the word "holy".

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I was screaming obscenities throughout my entire house.

Obscenities of Joy.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I screamed like a loon, on my Father-in Laws sofa....They thought that I had lost my mind...lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whats funny, is that I happen to be wearing my worn out Super Bowl 34 T-shirt right now, with my recent DVR'd recording of Super Bowl 34 playing..and we are talking about the Tackle....

D@mn, I need some new memories, Jeff Fisher

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
We were at a friend's house who was the only other RAMS fan in town. We were screaming like crazy, but I remember saying: "Watch, they will review it and give those bastards the touchdown," because I said they missed the play were Eddie George's knee hit the ground on a Titans "TD," earlier in the game, so I thought they would miss Dyson's being down too. I know my head almost exploded and my kids thought I was insane. When I go home, I bought about $500 worth of RAMS stuff on the internet!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

I was pretty liquored up by the 4th qtr, at a friends trailer home with a few close friends.
I was on my knees the entire 4th qtr willing the Gods of all that is good.
I suffered happily from chowder pants when Bruce scored....then when Jones saved the TD...i went into this move, gyrating drunkenly
safe.gif
I said the same thing Vermeil did. "Thats it! Its over! Its over muthafuckas!"

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Watching at home with my Dad. He is the one that introduced me to the team (and sports in general) He was confident they would get the stop, but I was a nervous wreck. Once the pass was made I think I let out a scream.... realizing he was well short, I leaped up and high fived my Dad. Watching the replay , the play was A LOT closer to a TD then I initially believed. WOOOO!!!!!!!!

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I was in my then house in Ohio watching on one of those huge (like 10 ft diameter) satellite dishes. We called it the Ohio state flower. My second year of having the NFL Package (only $134.00 back then!). In 1998, we were 4-12 but we lost some close games we should have won and our defense showed signs of promise so I was optimistic in 1999. I've got every game that year on VHS :rolleyes:. If it wasn't for the NFL Package, I wouldn't have seen the Rams on TV until they played the Vikings in the playoffs. They weren't on TV that year. I don't know which was more unnerving, the NFC Championship game or the Superbowl. They were both nail biters. It ain't easy being a Rams fan. That's probably why we all understand. GO RAMS!!!!

TommerK

Rockin' Rams Fan
Name
Tom
I was at home with my wife. Didn't go to a party, because I wanted to focus on the game. When Bruce scored the go-ahead TD, we grabbed each other and screamed "Touchdown, yeah!!!!" When Dyson's outstretched arm came up short, I yelled, "He didn't make it! No flags, no time on the clock! THE RAMS WIN! THE RAMS WIN!!"

Then we went downtown and partied in the streets until the wee hours. Went to work the next day on ZERO sleep.