Where should we host ROD FF? Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Where should we host ROD FF in 2014

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RamzFanz

Damnit
These are the biggies I believe. If you "other", please respond with your site.

I have no opinion other than most articles I read have Yahoo at the top for their interface and mobile ap including mobile drafting.

I have used NFL and was unimpressed but it essentially worked.

NOTE: ROD admin may have other ideas so this is just a poll to see where everyone is on this.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If those voting for other sites have reasons, feel free to share them. Especially if you have used more than one and have comparisons.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
No idea which is best. What we used last year seemed fine.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

yahoo is good. espn is the worst.

i use fleaflicker for a couple of my dynasty leagues and it's awesome.

yahoo would be the safest bet.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Something mobile. I voted for yahoo.

cracengl

Rookie
Strange, I haven't used yahoo in a few years because I liked ESPN better. The main reason is because I think they do a better job of making player projections easier to find.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I've always used ESPN. Both my leagues are using it. I would be interested in dominating...err, uhh I mean joining ROD FF.

PhxRam

I have/had been working on RODs own FF script so we can just host it here. I am going to try and tie it into your credits so you can have a buy in. All ROD members will already be eligible to play so there wont be a need a sign up again. Once I get it running you guys can decide if you want to use it or not.

BTW.. I got pickem up and running and I added the first 4 weeks. I just need to add the rest of them.

It is a little complicated at first but follow these steps and you shouldnt have a problem.

1. In your navigation menu at the top go to "Pickem" or use this link http://www.ramsondemand.com/pickem/ You will then be presented with this screen

screenshot_334.png

2. Follow the instructions and click "manage your pools". Again follow the on screen instructions and you then should see this

screenshot_335.png

3. Click "Join Pool" you then should see this

screenshot_336.png

4. Click "manage your picks" **note the switch week drop down on the right. By default the current week being played will be shown but since I have more games already inputted you can make those picks now.**

screenshot_337.png

5. Then click on edit picks. Make your picks then click on "save" at the bottom.

If we want to make this a buy in game and since I dont really have the time now to tie this into the credits system so I was thinking maybe I could create a account upgrade that you could "buy" into that allows you access to play. Only members of that group would be allowed to play.

Let me know what you guys think.

Av8R

UDFA
I have tried ESPN twice because of our family league but it is horrible and we aren't using that anymore. Yahoo is easy and flexible and as many have said, it can be used mobile too. The last 5-6 years I have used Yahoo and like the way they have theirs set up.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Me and my buddies have been using NFL.com for the last 10 ish years and it seems to work really well for us. I don't have anything to compare to but I voted nfl just because of familiarity.
How does FF work around here ?

PhxRam

Me and my buddies have been using NFL.com for the last 10 ish years and it seems to work really well for us. I don't have anything to compare to but I voted nfl just because of familiarity.
How does FF work around here ?

I dont have it running yet.