Where my gamers at?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What do you play? What kinds of games do you like? What's your platform?

I used to be pretty hardcore into Madden - going back to the Sega days in 1994. Now, I don't know, it's kinda boring and I don't like playing people online anymore. Too many douche bags who can't deal with losing. Now I'm more into zombie/undead/shooters. And I have EVERY Resident Evil ever made. Oh, and PS3 FTW. Screw you X-Box n00bs.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
PS3 fanboy here as well.

Transformers: War for Cybertron is where its at. Fuck COD...nothin beats flyin around as a jet, turning into Starscream/Jetfire and destroying some poor sap before transforming back into a jet and shooting down an enemy jet. Or being Optimus freakin Prime or Ironhide and ramming (get it?) down enemy Decepticon punks.

Can't wait until Fall of Cybertron comes out next year. I'm planning on gettin Madden 13 as well. I have 2009 and its pretty outdated and am sick of creating new players. Fav. thing to do on Madden is build a team on fantasy draft and call plays way I like.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I have a PS3, but I don't play it that much really. I get Madden every year, and every year it's the same thing where I play for a few games and get bored/frustrated with it, and then pick up the new NHL game.

Lately I've been playing Battlefield 3 though, that game is awesome.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This is right in my wheelhouse. Thanks for making this thread.

I'm a proud Xbox owner (no offense to the people with a PS3; they have some really cool games on there as well, and you couldn't go wrong with either of them, really). I'm a first-person shooter sort of guy; Halo: Reach and the Modern Warfare series (plus Black Ops) are what I usually play, along with sports titles (Madden, NHL, and NBA titles; I don't like the baseball series for the Xbox).

Saints Row the Third is a decent game for customization, Assassin's Creed is okay (I haven't played Revelations yet, but I love the apprentice idea from Brotherhood - and Altair and Ezio are cool dudes), and Dead Space is absolutely the most amazing game ever - of all time (Isaac Clarke for the fucking win!). Batman: Arkham City is just breathtaking; it's one of the most immersive worlds I've ever played in. I never got into Gears of War or BioShock for some odd reason, even though I wanted to. I've played both BioShock games, but I've never really finished them. I've never played any of the Gears of War titles. I've never liked any of the Elder Scrolls series either. The combat just bugged me. Fable's decent - until you realize that there's really not much to do.

On the old Xbox, I can recall playing Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath and the first two Halo games. Now that was an underrated game. It doesn't have the name recognition as some of the others I've mentioned, nor has it been adapted to the 360 (even though it should). However, it was absolutely fucking hilarious, and it was a blast to play as well.

I'm more of a campaign guy than a multiplayer buff, because I don't have a Live account.

So, yeah, that's pretty much it.

:lmao:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I own an Xbox 360. I got one, because most of my friends had one, and I could borrow their games/play online with them. I think my favorite games are the Call of duty, Halo, sports (Madden, NHL, MLB, FIFA), Fable, and Assassin's Creed games. Probably my all time favorite series of games is the Zelda series, though. I have a Wii and those are really the only Wii games that I like.

Now that the PS3 has gone down in price, I was thinking about getting one now that the price has gone down, but really what does PS3 have that Xbox doesn't? I already have a blue-ray player. I heard the online gaming is not as good on PS3. I did like God of war, but that's about the only thing I can think of. I just like collecting electronic things.

Does anyone own a 3D TV? Does anyone play 3D games?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I was an Intelevision (best football ever), then Nintendo (Mario of course), Super Nintendo (Baseball Stars, NCAA Basketball), N64 (Golden Eye), then Xbox (Halo was the best). I now have a Wii (Bowling, Lego Batman, etc) and PS3 (Fallout New Vegas, Call For Duty, Golden Eye move Bundle on my secret Santa list!) Don't game too much anymore, it's to painful if there's repetitive button pushing, my thumb joints will swell up (bummer), unless my college student son hypes me up on something--he's a serious gamer, has every system.

I watch my nephews play the PS3 Batman games like pros, ages 4 and 6, I know, a little mature for them, but not my call.

bluecoconuts

Legend
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf47DQj_2Gg[/youtube]

Just because everyone's gotta love the classics. They have the full game on iPhone, and probably other smart phones as well. I got that, and the first two Sonic games, it's awesome. Like being a kid again.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
brokeu91 said:
I own an Xbox 360. I got one, because most of my friends had one, and I could borrow their games/play online with them. I think my favorite games are the Call of duty, Halo, sports (Madden, NHL, MLB, FIFA), Fable, and Assassin's Creed games. Probably my all time favorite series of games is the Zelda series, though. I have a Wii and those are really the only Wii games that I like.

Now that the PS3 has gone down in price, I was thinking about getting one now that the price has gone down, but really what does PS3 have that Xbox doesn't? I already have a blue-ray player. I heard the online gaming is not as good on PS3. I did like God of war, but that's about the only thing I can think of. I just like collecting electronic things.

Does anyone own a 3D TV? Does anyone play 3D games?
PS3 is a good gaming system, free online gaming, Netflix capable and a great place to watch them from, a good Blu-ray player that connects to your network for downloads and the such, and they update the system fairly often (best thing about it, they give you free technology upgrades instead of you having to buy a new system) giving you new features like making the blu-ray player 3D capable (if you have a 3D TV). I don't and don't plan on getting one. Anyway, I'm not saying to buy one, but it's the best system that I ever had and I'm glad that I own one.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
PS3 owner here. I got into shooters with COD MW2. MW3 is fun, but it really IS just like MW2.5. Hope they can make some REAL improvements on the next one. I was completely addicted to the Black Ops zombie multi-player. Great fun. The Uncharted games are awesome. I have yet to play 3 though. Play Little Big Planet with the kids once in a while, but other than that, I dont play much else. Games are EXPENSIVE!!!!!