Where is Stacy???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Why is he not getting any touches? Is he hurt? Did he do something to Fisher? WTF is going on with that situation. If we really have Rams FO guys here let's hear an explanation.

Why isn't he at least getting touches at the goal line????

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
He played in 2 snaps today, both were passing plays. I don't get it either. He was a good back last year. Everyone says that Mason and Cunningham are better, but if so, not by a wide margin.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Disagree regarding Mason, dude has the breakaway potential that Stacy lacks and despite being a little smaller in stature he hits the hole harder. It's a no brainer to me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think Mason is the more ideal back right now, but the absence of Stacy is... Weird.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the VY Zone.

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpg

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree that Mason has that something extra between the twenties and once he gets a head of steam up he blasts that DBs. But for short yardage Stacy has a bit of an edge or at least he did. And Cunningham showed his propensity for putting the ball on the ground again today. @ShaneG you got anything on this???

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I drafted Stacy in most my fantasy leagues so that's probably why he isn't doing anything... Love Mason though.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Disagree regarding Mason, dude has the breakaway potential that Stacy lacks and despite being a little smaller in stature he hits the hole harder. It's a no brainer to me.
Yeah, but it's not like Mason has set the NFL on fire. It's not exactly a no brainer, Stacy broke off big runs last year, Mason might be better but not enough to take away Stacy's carries entirely. There has to be something going on, they play call is indicative of it, Cunningham is used almost exclusively on 3rd downs in passing situations; he has barely ran the ball.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Stacy rarely got dropped for a loss, but he can't match Tre's yards-per-carry average. That said, any one of our backs could have picked up 4 yards on two carries. If not, the Bolts earned a tie and we go to overtime. We drafted the most productive college back in the 3rd and a monster tackle in the 1st. Instead of riding these guys to a win, we place the game in the hands of our 2nd string, undrafted, lifetime backup QB.

Sorry - I'll go back to the 'vent' thread...

(Stacy would have scored too)

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I agree that Mason has that something extra between the twenties and once he gets a head of steam up he blasts that DBs. But for short yardage Stacy has a bit of an edge or at least he did. And Cunningham showed his propensity for putting the ball on the ground again today. @ShaneG you got anything on this???
When did Cunningham fumble today?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When did Cunningham fumble today?
On the toss play, he got back on the ball but he definitely put it on the ground it was a good toss.

ram007

Starter
looks like Stacy will be traded next year. What do u think he will fetch Rams. A 4th rounder?

jjab360

Legend
looks like Stacy will be traded next year. What do u think he will fetch Rams. A 4th rounder?
At most a 5th. More likely a 6th or 7th.

Or we just hold onto him as the 3rd back because he's good depth, on a cheap contract, and injury insurance.

jdhommert

Rookie
At most a 5th. More likely a 6th or 7th.

Or we just hold onto him as the 3rd back because he's good depth, on a cheap contract, and injury insurance.
ya probably the smartest thing to do if he's only gonna bring back a 5th...I'd consider it for a 4th

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I have to agree with jjab you don't get much for a benched RB 5thbif you are very lucky probably a 6th. Hardly worth doing in my book. Bring him back to camp and let the 3 battle it out for PT

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Something has to be amiss. It seems way too tempting to use Stacy at least situationally in these games. He is just so difficult to bring down.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have wondered all year if Stacy's leg injury is more serious than being let on or if he's not in optimal shape. He just seemed like such a plodder early on.

I didn't see a reason for him to play today. Mason was effective.