where do you stand now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

how many preseason games should there be

Votes: 3 5.5%

Votes: 21 38.2%

Votes: 7 12.7%

Votes: 24 43.6%

• Total voters

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I propose a 36 game schedule.

Each Team can have two "seperate" teams that alternate each week. So for example if you play week one, you cant play again until week three.

I just had to comment on this idea of giving me twice as much football throughout the year. To add to it, once you get to the playoffs your team can then be one team again! Now there is some strategy and intrigue added!

Note: I'm not serious

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm of the mindset maybe there should be a weight limit by position. These guys are getting so big, their bodies can't endure the physical pounding. Some of these guys have been carrying the weight since playing in high school and college. Too much emphasis on bigger, faster and stronger when maybe it should be on weight management to some extent. Many of these guys, especially guys 300+, have a very difficult time getting the weight off after their playing days which causes health concerns down the road. My two cents.

Hey, they limit all sorts of things in NASCAR and in Boxing and MMA, they have weight classes. I think the NFL should consider it.

Then again if they NFL actually called a lot of the interior fouls with the same gusto as they called the "points of emphasis" like PI and Hands to the Face they're calling now, maybe we wouldn't see as many of these injuries. Frankly, I think they should outlaw zone blocking. That right there would eliminate a metric TON of injuries...

PhxRam

I just had to comment on this idea of giving me twice as much football throughout the year. To add to it, once you get to the playoffs your team can then be one team again! Now there is some strategy and intrigue added!

Note: I'm not serious

Damn i thought that was a great idea.

PhxRam

Hey, they limit all sorts of things in NASCAR and in Boxing and MMA, they have weight classes. I think the NFL should consider it.

Then again if they NFL actually called a lot of the interior fouls with the same gusto as they called the "points of emphasis" like PI and Hands to the Face they're calling now, maybe we wouldn't see as many of these injuries. Frankly, I think they should outlaw zone blocking. That right there would eliminate a metric TON of injuries...

How would Denver survive with no zone blocking?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Preseason is very, very, valuable to the players and coaches. It's not broke by any means.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I remember when a Hamstring was a bad injury.
2 preseason games. 18 that count. 2 bye weeks. A disabled list like baseball as in a guy thats dinged up can go on it for a couple weeks to heal and still comeback. No offseason work out programs except cardio. No OTA's just walk throughs. 6 weeks of camp, first 2 just to get in shape. Better braces, padding and helmets.