Where do I get my Manziel Jersey?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Don't see why the sarcastic response was necessary.

I'm the second person in this thread to express displeasure with the recent abundance of posts similar to this one, so to answer your question yes clearly some people don't like it. In addition I just read through the comments on a few of the other manziel posts and things are beginning to get testy.

Something we can do? Post threads with a purpose not just provocative titles so we can debate each others opinions in the non personal way we've been doing for a while now.
Didn't know why you had to teach me what a troll was, this is a football forum, everybody knows, lol. Plus, I'm a sarcastic person, period, always have been. The second part of my response was, how can we make it better? Throw out a suggestion. Like, maybe, "Hey mods, can we roll all of these Manziel threads into one?, they're getting monotonous". Which I would agree.

Personally, I think a little controversy is fine.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Tell you what, Pusha. Show me the person who's intentionally trying to upset the board. I got somethin' for his ass.

3och4.jpg
I'm trying to intentionally weird out the board... like... all the time...

Is that close enough?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm trying to intentionally weird out the board... like... all the time...

Is that close enough?
That's fine. We already know (and accept) that you're weird.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Don't see why the sarcastic response was necessary.

I'm the second person in this thread to express displeasure with the recent abundance of posts similar to this one, so to answer your question yes clearly some people don't like it. In addition I just read through the comments on a few of the other manziel posts and things are beginning to get testy.

Something we can do? Post threads with a purpose not just provocative titles so we can debate each others opinions in the non personal way we've been doing for a while now.

Exactly. That's the rule I live by on ROD. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, if NJ is bothered, you may be going too far. He's not easily bothered.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Seriously though, if NJ is bothered, you may be going too far. He's not easily bothered.

I mean the posts are annoying but I wouldn't say I'm bothered.

I was more agreeing with ramsfan14 (and pointing out) that this place all of a sudden got a PD vibe and I hope it does not continue. The top like 5 threads right now are provocative posts with JM/Bradford. No real rhyme or reason to them just egging on arguments. And we've all seen how testy Bradford talks were to begin with let alone throwing in a polarizing figure like JM

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

If I went too far by taking exception to trolling comments, and the integrity of the board, along with the ability of the mods to control it, then I apologize. I think the board is fine.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I mean the posts are annoying but I wouldn't say I'm bothered.

I was more agreeing with ramsfan14 (and pointing out) that this place all of a sudden got a PD vibe and I hope it does not continue. The top like 5 threads right now are provocative posts with JM/Bradford. No real rhyme or reason to them just egging on arguments. And we've all seen how testy Bradford talks were to begin with let alone throwing in a polarizing figure like JM

As soon as I logged on I thought the same thing. What was with all these posts? I thought I was in charge of the trolling.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I still think it's all a big joke, and very few people are taking it seriously.
Besides, HE started it.

13gcosell-fifthdown-articleInline.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I still think it's all a big joke, and very few people are taking it seriously.
Besides, HE started it.

13gcosell-fifthdown-articleInline.jpg
I think Cosell got his feelings hurt, because Casserly has way better hair.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I agree with this wholeheartedly. So many threads with no purpose and only potential to incite arguments...Really hope this doesnt become a trend.

I blame in on "Badell." This time last year we were deep into discussions about our newest draft picks. The extra couple weeks this year have brought so much useless articles from writers I've never even heard of. I know we are all eager to get through the draft so we can start analyzing the newest RAMS. I for one like to throw a little levity into a topic on occasion, which I hope all see as harmless fun. In the end we are all RAMS fans and ROD Brothers. Can't wait for Thursday to get here. GO RAMS!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But, for the first time, (since ive been here) the bait is being set, which leads to someone reacting.

Troll2
TrĹŤl/
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
. Informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
Oh, I'm definitely setting bait. And I'm most certainly inciting.

I think we're all bored out of our minds. I also think the media is way outta control. So, I think it's only appropriate that we mock the entire situation.

The difference between the most of us here and those other boards is that they take all this stuff way too seriously. If we start that trend, it's the beginning of the end. Time for all us to look in the mirror and take a few deep breaths.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Oh, I'm definitely setting bait. And I'm most certainly inciting.

I think we're all bored out of our minds. I also think the media is way outta control. So, I think it's only appropriate that we mock the entire situation.

The difference between the most of us here and those other boards is that they take all this stuff way too seriously. If we start that trend, it's the beginning of the end. Time for all us to look in the mirror and take a few deep breaths.
I think thirsw a bunch of comedians on the forum and a few folks don't get it. I enjoy the laughs it brings!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I think thirsw a bunch of comedians on the forum and a few folks don't get it. I enjoy the laughs it brings!
I guess I should have used BLUE. I only just figured out what blue meant, so I wasn't thinking yet about actually using it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Geesh, I've got 5-times as many posts as you but only about 80% of your funds. What am I doing wrong? Oh, the irony.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I wasn't being serious serious, I need to make that a lil more obvious (what a surprise lol). Like -X- said, it's harmless fun.
I think this entire thread needs to be painted in blue.

Oops!