Where are you coach?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwakie

UDFA
Name
John
I have been looking every day for your input as to what is going on with our wonderful Rams. Not really so wonderful right now but hope for the future. My first Ram game was in LA in 1950. I believe that does date me, but so what. I loved my Rams then & love them now. I would love to hear your take Coach. You seem to me to be the only one that knows what the hell is going on now.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Welcome Jwakie.
He was here on monday.
He comes and goes.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Coach Fisher is in St. Louis. ;)

Jwakie

UDFA
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome Jwakie.
He was here on monday.
He comes and goes.
I must have missed him. I do like to read what he has to say. Did he talk about Davis (who I like) at all?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I have been looking every day for your input as to what is going on with our wonderful Rams. Not really so wonderful right now but hope for the future. My first Ram game was in LA in 1950. I believe that does date me, but so what. I loved my Rams then & love them now. I would love to hear your take Coach. You seem to me to be the only one that knows what the hell is going on now.

Thanks for that vote of confidence for the rest of us Jwakie, there are several guys on this site that have insights I value ,O has a well informed opinion to be sure and I don't mean to dis on him ,but he was probably Austin Davis' greatest critic here so I suggest you take a look around and not narrow your expectations cuz none of us are infallible ,and I'd bet O would agree

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I'd love to tell him 'I told you so' when I was saying in the preseason our O-line is gonna suck but he was trying to convince me they were solid lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.