WHEN will have a Radio Station?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So I am listening to the Thompson & Trudell Show, and the subject of the Rams comes up. Trudell acts as though the only subject to be discussed is when Goff goes in as starter. "We need to find out if he is the guy"...and "I have to admit that I don't have a good feeling about Goff and wouldn't be surprised if he isn't the starer when the Rams really "launch" with the new stadium".....That's his take, because Goff doesn't scream like a madman in interviews...Really? How about the development of our new guys on the Oline, and will Havenstein be healthy to start? How about the new WR's and TE's? How about the d backfield? Who will replace McLeod? Will EJ Gaines be the guy to fill Jenkins spot at CB?

Trudell's whole take is about Goff, and that's all he's got. What a freaking idiot!
44Pip7X.gif

Gilley

UDFA
That's the media for you. As far as Goff not screaming like a mad man, I think that's a good thing. He's a chill dude and there is no problem with that.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
710 LA reporting the announcers for Rams games.

Play by Play- JB. LONG
Color- MJ Drew
Sidelines- D. Farr

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Rams radio team is

JB Long play by play

Maurice Jones-Drew Color Commentary

D'Marco Farr Sideline Reporter

ESPN Desportes play by play is long time Channel 4 LA sportscaster Mario Solis

Pre-game show is Steve Mason, Kirk Morrison and Eric Davis.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, I sure hop D'Marco can take care of his family issue in order to be on the sideline come the 13th of August.