WHEN will have a Radio Station?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm listening to ESPNLA 710, and they are orgasming over the freakin Raiders..THE RAIDERS. I could have sworn this was the official station of the Rams? Other times I have come to it, all I get is the Lakers and the Clippers. I listened for a couple hourse a couple of days ago, and all they talked about was a possible new Clippers arena...NOTHING about the Rams and upcoming training camp.....
:gtfo::wtf::gtfo::wtf::gtfo::wtf::gtfo::wtf::gtfo::wtf::gtfo::wtf::gtfo::wtf::gtfo::wtf::gtfo:

bluecoconuts

Legend
710 is the station, 100.3 FM will broadcast games.

*Edit* Also sports radio sucks in LA, you need to get satellite if you want anything good.

Last edited:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
570am they've been talking Rams all day today. Vin Bon was on, and 10 min interview with
fisher.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It will take awhile for the Ram locomotive to start rumbling and will be solely reflective of their success. This Is a LAKERS city and a DODGER city...........JUST IS. Even with the recent success of the Kings, they capture only a small niche of the media. Rams Time will come.
L.A is a success or tradition driven market. Our radio personalities are 80% plus transplants, once we become viable and at least competitive and entertaining things will get rolling. No one said it will be easy to win over the uncommitted fans. I assure you though people are just hoping that they can jump on and support our team but it will take some success and or a marketable personality or 2. Be Patient.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
570am they've been talking Rams all day today. Vin Bon was on, and 10 min interview with
fisher.
I have bookmarked the station on my app..thanx

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
fisher.

So its 570am ..... 710 is another station and 100.3 FM will broadcast games? Are any of the radio stations streamed online or have a podcast option?

Would really enjoy having those options on the laptop...
RamsPodcastLogo-Old-Colors.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It will take awhile for the Ram locomotive to start rumbling and will be solely reflective of their success. This Is a LAKERS city and a DODGER city...........JUST IS. Even with the recent success of the Kings, they capture only a small niche of the media. Rams Time will come
Maybe...but I have a feeling that this is one of the inherant advantages of St Louis, meaning at this time of year there would only be Cardinals baseball and Rams training camp...In LA? They never stop talking basketball, with the Lakers and the Clippers. Much of the on air talent are Raiders fans in LA...Of course the Dodgers if they are good (which they are the last couple of years) and the Angels. The Rams are way down the list of what the on air sports guys, want to talk about. They don't know the team (Rams) on 710 ESPN, and even tonight when they referenced the Rams , they quickly went to talking generally about the NFL. If I asked them specific questions about the roster, I am sure they would know nothing...jmo

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
...In LA? They never stop talking basketball
OMG So True it is exhausting, I am a Laker fan and I want to slit my throat......enough already. Honestly I can hardly listen to sports radio anymore. It is all format and outline, Good guy bad guy, point counter point. You are right on all accounts

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Try being a Kings fan, these guys don't talk hockey even during the finals.
I am a Kings fan too...I have heard other broadcasters say "we would rather cover soccer than hockey".......At least we can watch the Kings online now....

…..

Legend
The Lakers product has been awful and there's no real hope on the horizon. Not any legitimate hope anyways.

The Rams have an opportunity. We just need to season to get started and the Gurley/Goff train to get started.

And we need some one like Jack to sit front row every game :sneaky:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Lakers product has been awful and there's no real hope on the horizon. Not any legitimate hope anyways.

The Rams have an opportunity. We just need to season to get started and the Gurley/Goff train to get started.

The radio culture at 710 ESPN seems biased towards basketball talk, regardless on how good/bad the :Lakers are. The only way we will break through is being a Super Bowl Contender/Winner. I cannot tell you how frustrated I was just days from Rams Training Camp after more than two decades since they last were based there, to hear that all the hosts had to talk about was a random idea about new Clippers arena, and where that arena might be located. Every once in a while they might play a pre-recorded mention about Rams Training Camp today. This told me all that I needed to know about where the Rams rate in the LA Talk Radio universe.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I am so fed up with 710 and their endless drival of Laker brown-nosing and their man love for Koby.

570am, 710am and 100.3 are all owned by the same parent co., owned by one Rupert Murdoch.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Magic Johnson is On Board !! He was promoting The Rams back in LA. He was one of the first to get season tickets.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The radio culture at 710 ESPN seems biased towards basketball talk, regardless on how good/bad the :Lakers are. The only way we will break through is being a Super Bowl Contender/Winner. I cannot tell you how frustrated I was just days from Rams Training Camp after more than two decades since they last were based there, to hear that all the hosts had to talk about was a random idea about new Clippers arena, and where that arena might be located. Every once in a while they might play a pre-recorded mention about Rams Training Camp today. This told me all that I needed to know about where the Rams rate in the LA Talk Radio universe.
Mason & Iteland are the big Ram fans.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mason & Iteland are the big Ram fans.
When? I have listened to that show 3 times this week and have heard nothing but NFL generalities, and few of those. Admittedly, I didn't listen every minute for those three shows, but at least an hour each time. If I have to listen 3 hours for 5 minutes of Rams stuff, that's a waste of my time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So Ram, sorry if I jumped you a little bit, which wasn't my intent. I am just feeling cheated right now, because I don't live near the team, and I have been used to several hours a day of Rams coverage at the old ESPN station in ST Louis.

Q729

Legend
So Ram, sorry if I jumped you a little bit, which wasn't my intent. I am just feeling cheated right now, because I don't live near the team, and I have been used to several hours a day of Rams coverage at the old ESPN station in ST Louis.
I'm with you. I used to listen to them all day throughout the work day. All the way up to the 4 o'clock flight as I drove home at 5...