When the hell?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Did Crabtree become some kind of elite receiver? NFL.com has a story title "Key Cog Returns" or some shit. Did I miss his transformation into greatness? The dude has never sniffed 1,000 yards I believe, I could be wrong but if he did, I wasn't aware of it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He had 1105 yards and 9 TDs last year. :wink:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I don't think he's elite...but he's probably the best on their team. Crabtree and Boldin are legit starters IMO.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He had 1105 yards and 9 TDs last year. :wink:

okay, i was off by 106. But that in no way should garner the attention of NFL.com front page. Shit, Bradford barely made it when he tore his ACL.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Did Crabtree become some kind of elite receiver? NFL.com has a story title "Key Cog Returns" or some shyte. Did I miss his transformation into greatness? The dude has never sniffed 1,000 yards I believe, I could be wrong but if he did, I wasn't aware of it.

I hate the Whiners but Crabtree is a solid NFL WR, and that's more than we can say about our crew of misfit toys.

…..

Legend
I hate the Whiners but Crabtree is a solid NFL WR, and that's more than we can say about our crew of misfit toys.
Crabtree was a misfit toy his 1st year....year and a half.

A little perspective and hope for our guys.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Crabtree was a misfit toy his 1st year....year and a half.

A little perspective and hope for our guys.

"Perspective and Hope." I'll try brother... I'll try. It's just sad that we didn't get to see Bradford and Stacy to play at the same time.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Perspective and Hope." I'll try brother... I'll try. It's just sad that we didn't get to see Bradford and Stacy to play at the same time.

We did. It resulted in a 2-1 record and Bradford being 2nd in the NFL in passer rating over that 3 game stretch. :wink:
(And that was with 2 dropped TDs and a 3rd being called back)

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
We did. It resulted in a 2-1 record and Bradford being 2nd in the NFL in passer rating over that 3 game stretch. :wink:

I meant in a run first based capacity, like what we're doing with Clemens. Looking back I don't remember when that switch (to a run first based offense) was made. But I do know that it better suits our team.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
He was pretty much the only person Kaperfag threw to last year. If it doesn't take too long to knock the rust off, he will continue to be a major factor in their passing game.

Also, he's a giant pussy.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Is cursing perma removed now? How will I communicate?

Edit: Nev mind just fixed it. Thank fuck

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He was pretty much the only person Kaperfag threw to last year. If it doesn't take too long to knock the rust off, he will continue to be a major factor in their passing game.

Also, he's a giant wuss.

I have nothing to add...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did Crabtree become some kind of elite receiver? NFL.com has a story title "Key Cog Returns" or some shyte. Did I miss his transformation into greatness? The dude has never sniffed 1,000 yards I believe, I could be wrong but if he did, I wasn't aware of it.

Were you in a coma last season?

TexasRam

Legend

Good find Grasshoppa. This is why we keep you arou and pay you the big ones.

But yeah, on Crabtree.....He started to Finally find his place and became a solid WR right before the injury. Not a consistent breakaway threat but starting to become a darn good possession guy. Not the Kaepernick will know what to do when he returns.

nighttrain

Legend

Also, he's a giant wuss.
Kaep has the worst passing stats of any QB in league since week two, sweet
train

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I meant in a run first based capacity, like what we're doing with Clemens. Looking back I don't remember when that switch (to a run first based offense) was made. But I do know that it better suits our team.
The change to that focus was after the disaster against the 9ers

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I am not fond of Crabtree anyway or fashion...however once he returns things in that offense are going to start to role... not good for us on that little flicker or faint hope of wild card hunt stuff... Panthers look to be a very strong WC the weak WC is the 9ers...

I see the 9ers using Crabtree & Manninghan on the outside & Boldin in the slot where Boldin can kill you! The TE combo of Vernon Davis & rookie McDonald will be tough with the three receivers on the field. The 9ers RB's are super solid with Gore/Hunter/James & I have also read where Marcus Lattimore is ready to begin practice. On the OL ...the situation on where Snyder Replaces Iupati over the next few weeks will hurt a little. But in my small mind Crabtree's return is very very big to the 9ers in the playoff hunt. Not sure when the 9ers determine when Crabtree will be activated off the team’s Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform list. But one would think the home game against the Rams on December 1st would be a great time for it if your a 9er fan.

If you trying to figure how the Rams can end up better than the 6 other WC teams ahead of us not including the 9ers & Panthers its a rough go. Rams face the NFL's second-toughest closing schedule.The Monday night game offers us the chance to root for either team ..9ers loose they go 6 & 5 helps us but the Skins loose keeps us close to a top five draft pick. The Skins are due for a good big game & our nations capital loves football on prime-time.

Last edited by a moderator:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I don't like him simply because he is a niner but his potential contribution to there passing attack can't be overlooked.
It would be like us losing any player on offense aside of Bradford and saying it wouldn't have a great affect on our production.
It pains me to say it but crabtree would be our best offensive player with the exception of Bradford..

Last edited by a moderator: