When I'm not logged in the site looks like this...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Idk if that's normal. Just wanted to give yalls a heads up.

Attachments

• ramsondemand.png
    ramsondemand.png
    158.4 KB · Views: 326

PhxRam

Must be you because it looks fine on 3 of my devices not logged in.

It looks like you didnt load the css file completely.. I would refresh a few times.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Weird, I just logged out to look and see again and now it's normal. I guess it was just something wrong on my end like you're sayin. Idk shit about computers lol.

PhxRam

Weird, I just logged out to look and see again and now it's normal. I guess it was just something wrong on my end like you're sayin. Idk shit about computers lol.

Weird crap happens sometimes..

I break stuff all the time messing around so it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that something was indeed wrong.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Is that on your computer, or your cellphone?
When I'm using my cellphone, the layout gets all fucked up when I rotate the screen from vertical to horizontal, or vice-versa.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was on my laptop. Have no idea what happened, but it's been normal ever since.