When can we expect Stedmen Bailey back?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Has one heard anything on him being able to play this week vs the Cowboys?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
NFL hasn't agreed on the policy yet, but you'd expect it done in the next few days, and definitely by Sunday. I'd say we should have him back this week sometime, possibly in the next day, possihly in five days. Whether he actually plays or not, I don't know, if he gets back early enough to be a part of the game plan and actually practice he should play, but it depends on when the deal goes through officially. If it's later in the week, I would expect him to be inactive or only ST contributor.

Big Game

Living The Dream
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
NFL hasn't agreed on the policy yet, but you'd expect it done in the next few days, and definitely by Sunday. I'd say we should have him back this week sometime, possibly in the next day, possihly in five days. Whether he actually plays or not, I don't know, if he gets back early enough to be a part of the game plan and actually practice he should play, but it depends on when the deal goes through officially. If it's later in the week, I would expect him to be inactive or only ST contributor.

Thanks hadn't heard the latest on the drug policy rulings.

Bildeaux

UDFA
Actually, do we know if Stedman qualifies for early reinstatement? Wes Welker gets to come back early because he tested for amphetamines, which was moved to "substance-abuse", from a PED.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Actually, do we know if Stedman qualifies for early reinstatement? Wes Welker gets to come back early because he tested for amphetamines, which was moved to "substance-abuse", from a PED.

I assume he does, we don't know what he took but since Bailey said "great news, I might be able to suit up on Sunday", I assume he will be reinstated once the policy goes through. I think Rapoport also said that Bailey will be reinstated or something to that effect in response to Bailey's tweet. So idk, but with the tweet I think it's likely.