What's this? A Game Day Thread?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I'll be interested in everyone's thoughts after this .... Mine aren't great ... :(

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
They got some work in.
Jax is still Jax.
Salas working with scrubs
No one got carried off.
And this will be a interesting week of practice.
But was great to see some Ram football again.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well I thought they moved the ball alrite, except for stupid penalties like delay of game and false starts. That shit needs to go away. Smith was alrite, that deep throw coulda/shoulda/woulda been huge gain. Pead needs to calm the hell down, and next week I want to see Quick in w/ the starters.

D was overly aggressive, what made a 1 yard throw into a 63 yard TD. I don't like the 2nd TD drive they had, but starters were coming out and IDK who exactly was playing (aside from Finnegan/Dahl). 3rd drive, eh. Most if not all starters were out, while the Colts kept theirs in.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Angry Ram said:
Well I thought they moved the ball alrite, except for stupid penalties like delay of game and false starts. That shyte needs to go away. Smith was alrite, that deep throw coulda/shoulda/woulda been huge gain. Pead needs to calm the hell down, and next week I want to see Quick in w/ the starters.

D was overly aggressive, what made a 1 yard throw into a 63 yard TD. I don't like the 2nd TD drive they had, but starters were coming out and IDK who exactly was playing (aside from Finnegan/Dahl). 3rd drive, eh. Most if not all starters were out, while the Colts kept theirs in.

The problem with the 63 yard TD was Laurinaitis didn't disengage from the OT in time to fill the gap.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Lesson said:
Angry Ram said:
Well I thought they moved the ball alrite, except for stupid penalties like delay of game and false starts. That shyte needs to go away. Smith was alrite, that deep throw coulda/shoulda/woulda been huge gain. Pead needs to calm the hell down, and next week I want to see Quick in w/ the starters.

The problem with the 63 yard TD was Laurinaitis didn't disengage from the OT in time to fill the gap.

Wasn't even engaged, dude. He was in there but the OL got him (held him? IDK I'm not gonna blame refs) and pulled JL aside.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:
Lesson said:
Angry Ram said:

Wasn't even engaged, dude. He was in there but the OL got him (held him? IDK I'm not gonna blame refs) and pulled JL aside.

Yeah, refs were pretty inconsistent, I wasn't really a fan. I'm hoping it doesn't become a habit with the inexperience.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's all I have to say to Coach Fisher:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD94dVu8lqQ[/youtube]
:boing:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those uniforms irritate me. It's like they're wearing a collared shirt.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
What is that a Nike thingamabob or something.

All you can do is look to the Chiefs game and compare the two. How the coaches handle the game film is paramount.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I dunno, I liked the uniforms. I think overall they look nicer. Not wild about the collar either, but it doesn't bother me.