What's on the menu today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've been lazy as all hell lately, so I think I'm just gonna order a giant Sicilian pizza with every variation of meat imaginable and double cheese. Wash it down with a nice bottle of zinfandel. Kind of on a wine kick lately. Cuz, you know, I'm so fucking sophisticated. I'm sure a lot of you have a beastly menu lined up, so I'd like to hear about it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Top sirloin steaks with my homemade rub, and a bottle of Sterling Meritage. I'm digging on wine too. When that runs out, I'm switching to vodka...don't worry, I mix all the time, no problem. Not sure on the sides yet, but I have a watermelon, probably grilled squash, or corn.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
Top sirloin steaks with my homemade rub, and a bottle of Sterling Meritage. I'm digging on wine too. When that runs out, I'm switching to vodka...don't worry, I mix all the time, no problem. Not sure on the sides yet, but I have a watermelon, probably grilled squash, or corn.
Sweet. You know what they say. Liquor after wine, and you'll be fine.

Or something. Maybe it's wine before liquor, and you'll puke quicker. I forget.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm going to be chowing down on some delicious oxygen, and washing it down with most likely a single beer... Alone...

My family isn't big on football, most of my buddies are busy/out of town, and my girlfriend is back in Missouri getting everything set up for the move.. I wont be doing much of anything really. But I'm going to make it up to myself by going to a camp or two this summer.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
If you ever get a chance to drink a Cabernet from this winery, then I highly recommend it. They have the best affordable reds on the planet. $20 bucks will get you a bottle thats comparable to an $80-bottle found in Napa.

http://www.gunbun.com

And if you want to really splurge, as part of some special occassion, then their Vintage Reserves rock beyond belief... this one we drank after my son's birth:

Vintage Reserve 1996
vr96a_thumb.jpg

http://www.gunbun.com/vr

I think I paid $60 bucks for it, and have been told that a similar quality would be around $200 elsewhere.

So, when the Rams win their next SuperBowl, I'll definitely be breaking out another Vintage Reserve from these guys :)

steferfootball

Starter
X said:
Cuz, you know, I'm so freaking sophisticated.
The literary genius of this sentence is exquisite.

I might just get that 10 taco thing from Taco Bell. Because I'm so freaking sophisticated. Speaking of which, the los taco is overrated. Not nearly as badly overrated as the McRib.

steferfootball

Starter
interference said:
So, when the Rams win their next SuperBowl, I'll definitely be breaking out another Vintage Reserve from these guys :)
Based on my experiences of being a Rams fan, it may be in your best interest to sell that bottle of wine when the Rams win a superbowl. :razzed:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm grilling burgers and brats for my party that no one is going to show up to. My fiance made guacamole. I have a few different types of beer, different liquors and some wine in case anyone wants any of that.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
brokeu91 said:
I'm grilling burgers and brats for my party that no one is going to show up to. My fiance made guacamole. I have a few different types of beer, different liquors and some wine in case anyone wants any of that.

Yup, me too -- grilling up burgers and dogs. Got a handful of peeps coming over -- gonna keep it simple.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Still havent decided.....

I have a few buddies coming over and Im supposed to have food. Im a bit of a procrastinator lol. Will probably end up just ordering some pizza or grabbing some burgers and brats.

superfan24

Starter
:food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food: :food:
And more pizza.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Probably a cheeseburger at the bar I'll be at. Nothing too special.

:razzed:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'd advise against the Bell Box unless you're one of those rich ppl that has a, flat screen in your bathroom.

I'm having Indian food. And falafels tomorrow. Fun times.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
After the draft my favorite meal, a tunafish sandwich wrapped in cellophane a twinkie and a Tab.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm gonna be way too interested in the picks to be able to worry about cooking something that requires much attention.

The wife is picking something up right now that can just be thrown into the oven.

I will be downing a couple of Corona Lights when I get home, and will be happily sippin on a Captain and Diet Coke by draft time. Rest assured that I will also be blessing the chalice in the holiest manner multiple times leading up to our pick.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
I'm gonna be way too interested in the picks to be able to worry about cooking something that requires much attention.

The wife is picking something up right now that can just be thrown into the oven.

I will be downing a couple of Corona Lights when I get home, and will be happily sippin on a Captain and Diet Coke by draft time. Rest assured that I will also be blessing the chalice in the holiest manner multiple times leading up to our pick.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv-Fk1PwVeU[/youtube]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Angry Ram said:
I'd advise against the Bell Box unless you're one of those rich ppl that has a, flat screen in your bathroom.

I'm having Indian food. And falafels tomorrow. Fun times.
There's a lot of good food like that in my area, sounds good.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If you are talking about yesterday, it was my babe and my 25th anniversary. We went out to Corvallis and bounced around eating appetizers - one of our things we like to do - and trying the different places' specialty drinks. And what do you know, not only did a couple of places buy us a round of drinks but I landed two new beer accounts.

As for today... It will probably be ribs and a nice bottle of wine. I've got some real nice Eastern Washington Syrah.

Hey Paul... please tell me that is a Red Zin that you are drinking. :sly: