What's Breakfast Like at YOUR house?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Everyday, it's hot Indian tea and toast first thing.

Weekdays, a bagel with cream cheese and coffee for the commute.

Weekends. Oh boy. Pancakes, OJ, crossaints, and coffee. Recently I'm on a chocolate chip pancake fix. So damn good lol. That Hungry Jack was a smart man.

During vacations I always I get the waffles. Something about hotel waffles just hits different.

Tano

Legend
Glad to see a lot of fellow members eating grits. I remeber moving to Phoenix in the 90's, and nobody knew what grits were then. I had my Mother mail me instant even though that's not the best.
1625955216876.png

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Breakfast is dark at my house we get up very early. But on Sunday we have a big breakfast.

1625957378916.png

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Standard breakfast cuisine usually, with Mexican style breakfast mixed in.

I remember @RamFan503 talking about a breakfast made with leftover sushi. This was a few years back. I belive he makes a tea / broth with the nori.
It sounded interesting, but I rarely have leftover sushi.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I get up way before everyone else in my house. They ask easy normal microwavable breakfast fare. I have been on an oatmeal kick recently. Mostly filling, low calorie, and I'm starting to appreciate the additional fiber.

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
When I have my Grandsons over:
Fried potato's and gravy, buttermilk biscuits, bacon and eggs.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Coffee is the first thing. Then if I make breakfast, it's two eggs over easy, toast and bacon if I have it. If I go out, it is either eggs benedict or the same I make at home with hash browns. Sometimes biscuits and gravy with eggs.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
When I have my Grandsons over:
Fried potato's and gravy, buttermilk biscuits, bacon and eggs.
Vapor:

I believe I may be your long lost grandson; and I would like to get to know my grandpa.

Maybe over breakfast?!? Please!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm not into fancy foods. Give me a nice, big breakfast burrito with sausage, egg, cheese and salsa. I'm perfectly content with that. Although I've been watching my carbs lately. So I've been cooking up all beef hot dogs mixed with scrambled eggs and topped with cheese and salsa. I also bought some Keto hamburger buns. I fry an egg and ham. Grill the buns with butter. Put cheese on it. probably the only thing I don't put salsa on. Salsa makes everything taste better.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Work week it's 2 hard boiled egg whites, 1/4 cup oatmeal, and 10 almonds.

Cheat days are pancakes/french toast or scrambled eggs with cheese and P&J toast.

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
Vapor:

I believe I may be your long lost grandson; and I would like to get to know my grandpa.

Maybe over breakfast?!? Please!
Had grandsons over for the night, same breakfast. this time dad joined. I forgot to send you an invite.:thumbsup1:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Had to scrounge a bloody together just now before I go take a shower in the pool.

Breakfast of Champions...

20210801_104624.jpg