What would you like to hear from Kroenke and/or Demoff after 6-10 season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Without getting too into it, I'd say it's still just a rumor that anything will happen to the Rams in STL. I agree that it could be viewed as game-changing, but it could also be viewed as a very strong power move by the Rams' current owner. Because of the fact that nothing has been announced with regards to the current situation, it's all just rumor. And yeah, we're all mature, but not all of us have control of our tempers or possess the ability to refrain from lashing out/lashing back when allegiances and/or support are challenged.

So, please. Anyone else who wants to comment on rumors, just respect the wishes of the board owner for now.

I don't think its necessarily fair to lump today's news in the "rumor" pile, because its something that is definitely happening, hence why Stan made the announcement.

Now in relations to what happens with the Rams, sure that would be a rumor, but obviously one based on something significant. I respect the wishes of the mods, so I don't post interesting news or developments that I stumble across, but I'll remain with my stance, I don't think it's really cool to lump this in with other rumors, and suppress discussion about an LA stadium, even without discussing possible teams.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Count me in the club that has nothing but love for my St. Louis Ram fan brothers.

If the team stays, I'll still bear no animosity towards them or the city. I'd like to visit someday.
If the team leaves, for L.A. or elsewhere, I'll definitely feel bad for them, and wish them well if they feel they can no longer be fans of the team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't think its necessarily fair to lump today's news in the "rumor" pile, because its something that is definitely happening, hence why Stan made the announcement.

Now in relations to what happens with the Rams, sure that would be a rumor, but obviously one based on something significant. I respect the wishes of the mods, so I don't post interesting news or developments that I stumble across, but I'll remain with my stance, I don't think it's really cool to lump this in with other rumors, and suppress discussion about an LA stadium, even without discussing possible teams.
Yeah, I didn't say the stadium itself was a rumor, because that *appears* to be the case. The rumor that it means the Rams are leaving, though ... that's still a rumor.
And for what it's worth, I don't give a shit one way or the other. I'm in North Carolina. I'm just trying to toe the company line around here is all. It's not my call.

Irish

Starter
I am one of the reasons we can't discuss it on this board. I am not capable of removing the emotional component of being a fan with a deep rooted love of my city and its history from the nuts and bolts of the Rams day to day operations. Call it immaturity, call it passion, whatever. Unfortunately for me, and a lot of other users here, civic pride and respect comes before the misguided whims of a billionaire owner with a bad hairpiece.

Walter

Rookie
Without getting too into it, I'd say it's still just a rumor that anything will happen to the Rams in STL. I agree that it could be viewed as game-changing, but it could also be viewed as a very strong power move by the Rams' current owner. Because of the fact that nothing has been announced with regards to the current situation, it's all just rumor. And yeah, we're all mature, but not all of us have control of our tempers or possess the ability to refrain from lashing out/lashing back when allegiances and/or support are challenged.

So, please. Anyone else who wants to comment on rumors, just respect the wishes of the board owner for now.
I understand and respect the wishes of the owners of this site. I don't want to get any threads removed by even discussing this. Personaly I think I was looking for the opportunity to discuss a sincere emotional kick to the groin that was today's news. This site is the only forum I have for Rams discussions. That being said, I will try not to bring it up again. It just hurts. It really hurts.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I understand and respect the wishes of the owners of this site. I don't want to get any threads removed by even discussing this. Personaly I think I was looking for the opportunity to discuss a sincere emotional kick to the groin that was today's news. This site is the only forum I have for Rams discussions. That being said, I will try not to bring it up again. It just hurts. It really hurts.
I feel the same way, the first place I wanted to run to when I heard this news was this forum then I remembered that convos like these are locked. I get the wishes of the owners of this site, but I just wish we could vent a little bit and if the bullshit back and forth ensued the thread could be locked. Again, I understand their stand. Nothing was announced by the franchise, but today's news was a big kick in the gut for me and it hurts like hell. Now all of my eggs have to go into the Peacock/Blitz/Goodell/NFL Owners basket.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Because of the people that pick sides, the people of St. Louis are hurting if this is true. Now that it's being reported though, I feel we should be able to have a respectable discussion among our members that all love the RAMS and where we will be seeing our team play.
I remember when the Rams left for Stl. I was hurting inside. I tried to root for the Chargers but it only lasted a game or so. I wasn't able to be passionate about football without my Rams. I had to root Rams It didn't take long for me to embrace my Rams no matter where they play. I have been loyal to my team because it's still my team. As a resident of OC I welcome the return but feel your pain. You will overcome.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We are going to invest heavily in fixing the Oline. It is an obvious problem and has been for years. Winning teams have strong Olines with depth.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You know, you CAN have a conversation about this via PM (which is essentially its own forum if you invite enough people).
Maybe use this thread as a sign-up sheet for a conversation. And the conversation starter can act as the moderator of same.

Food for thought.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I am one of the reasons we can't discuss it on this board. I am not capable of removing the emotional component of being a fan with a deep rooted love of my city and its history from the nuts and bolts of the Rams day to day operations. Call it immaturity, call it passion, whatever. Unfortunately for me, and a lot of other users here, civic pride and respect comes before the misguided whims of a billionaire owner with a bad hairpiece.

i feel you

but yeah, dude,
i've had by heart ripped out from me as a young man from so-called millionaire owners (Georgia) and it sucks
But I'm still arguably the GREATEST RAM FAN OF ALL TIME

so get over your emotions, clearly St Louis is fucked up location and so is LA and our passions are caught in between

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah, I didn't say the stadium itself was a rumor, because that *appears* to be the case. The rumor that it means the Rams are leaving, though ... that's still a rumor.
And for what it's worth, I don't give a crap one way or the other. I'm in North Carolina. I'm just trying to toe the company line around here is all. It's not my call.

I get that, I more don't like that we can't talk LA football at all. I like looking at all stadium concepts, in all cities, I think its pretty interesting how they propose them and present them, all the different ideas. That wasn't an issue when showing off the proposal for a St Louis stadium either, or a Minnesota one, or an Atlanta one.... But an LA one gets locked, even if it's not discussing potential teams.

I get people can't separate it, I just think it's a shame that a few posters dictate what can be discussed because they're unable to discuss things. It is what it is though, part of human nature and we're all guilty of it. I just like looking at the pretty pictures of buildings.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I just like looking at the pretty pictures of buildings.
eCrHPUJ.jpg

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Norv Turner is our new OC.
I am 100% with Big Willie on this. I would like to hear the Rams are removing Shottenheimer and hiring Norv Turner or at least any other outstanding OC. The need for an OC is great and imperative to the Rams winning.